4

Right so this chapter has SMUT so be aware
-
"whatchu wanna eat?" She asks me as we got in her car.

"doesn't matter" I said looking out the window. we rode around for a few minutes, then we pulled into a driveway.

"um where are we.?" i ask questionably. "my place" she looks at me and smirks. "why?" I asked kinda feeling scared. " because you didn't know what you wanted to eat, so you can just make whatever you want here, " she says, smiling as she gets out of her car.

I follow her up to the front door and she grabs my hand and leads me inside

"hey baby you're home!!" some girl comes out of the bedroom fully naked. " yo what the fuck get out of my fucking house !!! " Perrie yells. "Uhm I should go.," I say as I head towards the door. " NO!" She grabs my hand and pulls me back by her side.

" get out of my house or else I swear to god ill have you fucking escorted out of here. " She grips my hand harder. and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. " Perrie... come on, calm down.." I whisper. " NO!!! SHE FUCKING BROKE MY HEART AND SHE KEEPS TRYING TO COME BACK LIKE THIS!!" " fine I'll go, I don't want to be with a girl who used to be addicted to drugs anyways." she puts her clothes back on and leaves.

"hey Perrie, come on, let me make you something to eat." She sits at the bar as I go into the kitchen. I started cooking rice and beans. we still have about an hour before the concert.

I was in the middle of making her plate when I felt a hand grab my neck, and the other on my stomach, pulling me closer to her. this made me let out a small moan. " damn you are a bhaddie if you like it when I choke you" she said smiling. She turned me around to where I'm facing her now. She moved closer to me, to where our bodies were touching.

She grabbed my ass, pushing me against her she looked me in the eyes. knowing she just teased me. "let's eat." She says backing away from me and grabbing a plate of food.

fuck why did it feel so good...?

" oh shit, we have 45 min to get to the concert. let's go. " she says getting up from the table and heading for the door.

we got in the car, and it was dark outside. so it was dark in the car. She slowly moved her hand to my thigh. then she looked at me. "put your leg on my lap. " she says grabbing my leg and guiding it to her lap. She continues to rub on my thigh, but this time she goes to my inner thigh. i let out a slight moan. "you want more babygirl?" She says as she starts to rub harder. "yeah" i moan. She unbuttons my pants with her right hand while she's driving with her left. " take these off now. " she tugs on my jeans. I do as she says. "fuck, your so fucking sexy." She says looking down at my black lace thong.

She looked me in the eyes as she sticks her two fingers in her mouth, watching me as I bite my lip. She gets her fingers nice and wet before she slides my panties to the side, revealing how wet and turned on I was.

She slowly slides in her two fingers, making me release a quiet moan. "fuck" I see her smirk as I bite my lip again. She starts to move her fingers in and out slowly, then faster then slower again. making my legs shake as she rubs her thumb against my clit. "Perrie.." I moan. I feel it coming .. "Perrie!! fuck!" I moan louder. She looks me in my eyes. She slowly slides her fingers out.

then takes her other hand and grabs my face and holds my face, to where I'm forced to look at her.

She puts the two fingers that were just exploring the inside of my body, in her mouth, as she licks every inch of me off her fingers. then she smiles. " put your pants back on baby. were here."