15

i got up out of bed to walk around the house and looked for Perrie. no where. i couldnt find her. so i tried calling her. She sent me to voicemail.

i tried not to think about it too much. so i got dressed and decided to order a uber so i can go get starbucks. the uber dropped me off around the corner from starbucks near the parking lot.

i saw a familiar car there. it was Perries. i smiled thinking she had went to get me coffee. i walk around the front of the coffee shop and looked in the window.in the front, i saw Perrie sitting there at a table with a girl.

she popped her chest out really far, and wore a short skirt with fishnets. her shirt came far down to expose her chest. i walked in the shop and met Perries eyes. "what are you doing here??!" She yells getting up from the table. "i could ask you the same fucking question" i say holding my tears back.

She just looks at me and rolls her eyes. this wasnt the perrie i knew. this wasnt the Perrie i was falling for. this was a totally different person. She didnt even ackowledge me.

i went up to the counter and ordered two caramel frappacinos. as i was walking by the table the skank and MY GIRLFRIEND was sitting at. i stood in front of the table and took the lids off of the drinks i had just ordered.

and dumped one on the skanks head and the other on Perries head. " WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" She yells grabbing my arms. i walk out the coffee shop and head straight down the road. the opposite way i came.

i shouldve known not to trust her
-
😯🤭
Thanks for the 6k reads! I hope y'all are enjoying so far.