7

Perrie POV
I got up around 11am, Jade was still sleeping. we had a long night, I didn't want to wake her up and bother her. I didn't really bother to put a shirt on since I only had my bra on. I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

All I had was my bra and boxers when I heard the lock to the dorm open and a tall guy possible 19 or 20 walked in. " who the fuck are you?" I ask getting defensive. "Jade ex boyfriend? who are you?" he asks raising his eyebrows, examining me. " i talk to Jade. " "did you stay the night here.?" He asks "yes I did fucking stay the night here" I got real close to him. he looks me in the eyes. and I turn to walk away.

" so what yall had sex too? there's scratches on your back" I turn around and look at him then I walk into Jades room. " babygirl, someones here for you" I wake Jade up and give her my sweatshirt to put on over her naked body.. she goes to stands up and she gasps as she looks in the doorway. "JACK!!! get the fuck out!!!" she pulls my hand and pulls me back. "no you get out Jade. I've been nice letting you use this extra apartment to LIVE IN not to invite trash over to have sex with." he puts his hand out asking for the key. "she's not trash. !! i really like her!!! you have a fucking fiance !! it shouldn't matter!!"

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT !!" he yells. she was startled. " don't fucking talk to her like that !!" he looks at me as if he was disgusted. " I want you out of here too. you have 24 hours to pack your shit and leave." then Jack walks out.

" what am I going to do....." Jade starts to sob.