8

" Jade...im...im sorry...." Perrie said attempting to comfort me. " just get out..." I said. "no jade... come stay with me...my house is big enough for both of us, and your girly shit." she said smiling. I couldn't help but smile through the tears dripping down my face. " are you sure..?" I ask making sure she's willing to do this. " of course." she leans close to me and whispers. then she kisses my lips. " now lets start packing." she said clapping her hands. "no. we need to put clothes on "I chuckled running to the room.

we got dressed and started packing my things. after hours of packing, we got it all. " now. want me to call a moving truck ?" she asks as she lays stretched out on the floor. " not yet. " I bite my lip and look at her from across the room. she looks up at me and raises her eyebrow. I run over to her, and sit down on her lap as she lays there. " damn babygirl...you look good..." she says rubbing my ass.

I leaned down to kiss her, and she leaned in too, and our lips collided. we kissed more and more passionately as we grind against each other. "fuck.." she groans. she picks me up and carries me to the couch, sitting me on her lap. " I know you just put this on, but damn babygirl I wanna get you out of it so bad.." she tugged on my dress. "baby I'm hungry.." she whispered pulling on my panties.. "go ahead, baby .." I bite my lip. she sits me down on the couch as she gets on her knees in front of me.

she slides my dress up. she puts my legs on her shoulders, pulling me closer. she kisses my inner thigh, then she slides my panties to the side and starts to eat me out. I let out a small moan. I rub my hands through her hair. she flicks her tongue up against my clit and slurps me down. "fuck.." I moan with my legs shaking. I try to push her head away, but she grabbed my hips holding me still. "Perrie...." i moan then.

someone walked through the door. " YO WHAT THE FUCK JADE?!?!" he said looking at me and Perrie.