10

when we got to Perries, we unloaded all my clothes and things I had brought with me. "do you want to stay in the guest room or my room?" Perrie looks at me raising an eyebrow. "I don't want to invade your privacy..." I say carrying the boxes in. Perrie looks at me.

she pushes me up against the wall. "don't ever think you're invading my fucking privacy. I like you so much, I wanna spend every living second with you. " she says carresing my cheek, then kisses my lips. "now come on. your staying in my room" she smiles as she picks up a box of my clothes and walks towards her room.

then my phone started ringing.
me: hello?

unknown: shes going to break your heart.

me: whos this.

unknown: the girl shes been sleeping with.

I hung up the phone. and tears started to fill my eyes. " babygirl who were you talking too?" Perrie walks in the room as she slips on a sweatshirt. i had nothing to say to her. "baby..what's wrong.." she walks up to me. "get your fucking hands off of me..." I look at her in disgust. "you fucking promised..." I said, trying so hard not to break down completely in front of her. "Jade...what.." she started to say before I cut her off. slapping her in the face. " JADE!!" she yells. i ran. i ran out the house and down the street. I was so hurt and confused I wasn't even paying attention to the car coming towards me at 75mph honking its horn.

TO BE CONTINUED....