9

it was my brother.

" KARL!!" I push Perrie off of me. Perrie stands up and backs away.
"who the fuck are you, and who gave you any permission to be touching my little sister like that huh! you trying to get your ass beat!!?" Karl shoves Perrie against the wall getting in her face. "dude chill.." Perrie yells. Karl looks at Perrie then looks at me.

Karl walks over towards me and gets in my face. "she's going to fucking use you LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER GUY OR GIRL DID!! AFTER YOU GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS, SHES GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE YOU LIKE YOU ARENT SHIT! IM TIRED OF PEOPLE WALKING OVER YOU. !!" Karl yells in my face. I could feel my skin get hot, as my face turns red.

"I'm not like that!!!!!" Perrie shoves Karl out of my face. " oh really ?? YOU ARENT!?! so your telling me you didn't seduce my sister last night? yeah, Jack TOLD ME!! and I just fucking walked in on you guys!!!!!" Karl yells. "stop yelling Karl!!!" I start to sob.

Perrie looks at me and rushes over to where I'm standing. "shh... it's okay." she kisses me on my forehead and turns around to face Karl. " you need to leave. like right fucking now before I beat your god damn ass for making her cry." Perrie says to Karl as she's pointing towards the door. "this is. the last time you'll see me for as long as she's here." Karl says pointing at Perrie. by then my eyes have dried up. me and Perrie sit in silence. " when we move you into my place, we won't have to worry bout no one walking in." she smiles and kisses me. " now come on baby. lets get your shit and go."