12

we got back to her house and I immediately started packing all my things back up. " hey hold the fuck up what do you think you're doing. sit that shit down and bring your sexy ass over here and sit next to me. we need to talk about this shit going on." she says patting the seat next to her on the couch. but I stay standing a good distance from her. " we aren't even dating!!! I don't know why I'm trippin about the fact you've been fucking other girls the whole time we've been talking !!" I shouted with tears in my eyes.

" baby listen. listen to what the fuck you're saying. it makes no sense. every fucking day that me and you've been talking, WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER!! IT DOESNT EVEN FUCKING MAKE SENSE ON WHY YOU'D EVEN BELIEVE SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT!!!" she yells. i speak of silence. she gets up walking towards me smiling. " baby I haven't been with any other girls. whoever called you is just trying to get rid of you cuz they want me." she grabs my arms in a reassuring way. "I'm sorry I overreacted... I didn't even think it all through" I smile. she looks at me and smiles. then that mesmerizing smile of her fades. and turns to a smirk. " you say you don't know why you trip cause me and you aren't dating .?" she asks. "yeah" "Jade, will you be my girlfriend.?"
-
Do you guys think they're moving to fast?