5

" This song goes out to a bhaddie way in the back!!" Perrie said, pointing directly at me. all heads in the crowd looked at me. I felt my face get cherry red.

She starts singing Motivate. one of my favorites. after the show, there was an after-party. I still couldn't get my mind off of what had happened on the way here. just the thought of her made my insides ache.

" Hey, baby" I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist as she plants a kiss on my forehead. I jump as she startles me. " are you good babygirl ?" She asks with a questionable look on her face. "yeah, just thinking. you did good out there." I said. " thinking about what baby?" She asks smirking. "things" I chuckle and walk towards the food table.

I turned around to see her standing in the same spot I left her, but her looking me up and down this time. " PL COME HERE!!" fans were yelling. specifically, half-naked ass girls trying to show off. I roll my eyes as She looks at the other girls up and down too.

She saw me roll my eyes. I made sure she did. then she runs up to me, grabbing my wrist and getting close to my ear and she whispers, " don't ever disrespect me like that again. ill have to teach you a fucking lesson babygirl" fuck.

She had me so turned on. after about an hour of watching Perrie signing girls in almost every spot you can think of, she comes up to me. " baby I want you so bad..." she whispers in my ear.