14

we got back to the house around 10pm. "hey baby I'm getting in the shower" I tell Perrie walking into the bathroom. she doesn't respond so I figured she heard me. I get in the shower and start washing my hair when I hear the bathroom door open. "Perrie?" I say. no answer. I slide the foggy glass door aside to peep out the side. I see Perrie standing there staring at me biting lip her. "baby why didn't you wait on me.?" she says taking her shirt and bra off. "you didn't say anything when I told you" "because you didn't ask me if I wanted to join you" she smirks. taking off her pants and boxers. she slides into the shower with me. "baby lemme wash your hair" she says putting soap in her hands and rubs it in my hair. after washing the soap out, she grabs a handful of my hair and arches my back. "oh you didn't think we were about to take a shower and not do anything did you babygirl?" she whispers getting close to my ear. "no" I whimper. " grab a hold to the railing and the door baby, I don't want you fallin and hurting yourself" I do as she says.

she tugs on my hair and slowly sticks it in making me moan. she thrusts harder making me moan louder. "fuck Perrie" "god damn baby your so fucking sexy" she groans as she thrusts harder and harder. she turns me around and presses my back against the glass. she gets on her knees and puts my legs on her shoulders. she holds my hips still and starts to flick her tongue up and down on my clit. " oh shit..baby stopppp" she starts to twirl her tongue around inside of me. " baby I'm about to cum stopp" I moan. but she doesn't. she just goes faster and faster till I cum. she licks every bit of me up. " come on baby lets get out, get you dressed and go to bed. " Perrie says as we get out the shower. we get dressed for bed then head to the room and go to bed. the next morning.. I wake up expecting Perrie to be next to me. but she wasn't. she wasnt even home. she didn't leave a note. nor text message.
-
I'm watching a scary video on YouTube and I'm home alone. I'm freaky the fuck out 😂 Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😏