6

since I took a taxi to get here, Perrie said she'd take me home. the whole car ride was silent on the way there. we pulled up to my apartment building. as I went to step out Perrie grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in the car. "damn babygirl, that was rude, not even telling me bye?" She said smirking. "bye" I smiled.

She looked down at my lips. I wonder what it would feel like to have her lips against mine. I look at her lips. no I cant..i cant do it. were moving way too fast..how do I know she's not about to go home to another girl right now?

"I know what your thinking," she says looks down at her hands as she fidgets with them. "I've seen that look on a lot of girls' faces." she looks disappointed. "I've only done what your thinking to one girl. and she was my first love." She looks at me meeting my eyes. " what am I thinking?" I ask quietly. " you think I'm about to go off, fuck with another girl, then never talk to you again right?" She says giving me a weak disappointing smile.

" I wouldn't do that to you. you're the first girl I've ever smiled within a long time."

I had no words.

"I gotta go. it's getting late" I give Perrie a kiss on the cheek and I gave her a weak smile and I get out of the car, and I walk inside the building. I go up to my apartment and hop in the shower. I get out and check my phone.

Perrie: I want you.🥀
Perrie: I miss you.
Perrie: I know I barely know you. but I really miss you.
Perrie: hello? beautiful?
Perrie: babygirl? 🥀
me: sorry I was in the shower.
Perrie: you didn't invite me?
me: come over.
Perrie: wait fr?.
me: I said..come over. now.
Perrie: ill be there in 10 🥀

10 minutes pass and I saw Perrie's car pull up. She hopped out of the car with a bag of clothes.. why did She bring

I heard a knock at my door and I go to answer it. " I thought I'd be a real shitty person if I just came over and didn't spend the night" she says smirking. " come in "I smile. She sets her bag down and looks around . " nice place babygirl" she says looking around.

YALL ALREADY KNOW WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ;)

while she was looking around, I went to my room and got my pajamas on. in the middle of slipping my shirt on, a set of cold hands grabbed my waist. then I felt her warm, soft, lips against my neck. it made me melt. her hands no longer felt cold.

I turn around facing her, she looks down at my exposed breast and smiles. " god your so sexy .." she says slowly walking me backward. then I feel my legs bump into the bed.

I start to lay down on my back moving up the bed. Perrie follows. we were inches from each other's face. I take off the clean, comfy shorts I had just slipped on a few seconds ago. revealing my teal thong, that matches my bra. She takes off her shirt and shoes. She leans down and our lips were so close but yet so far. I had enough of this teasing shit. I pulled Perrie down on top of my body, our lips colliding. and god, it felt so good. she takes off her pants while we're kissing more intimately. she rolls on her back and puts me on her lap. I could feel her bulge a lot better now since all that was in between us was her boxers and my thong. I heard her quietly moan as I start to grind on her lap. she takes her hands and starts to play with my breast. she smirks at me then grabs my ass and lifts me up and lays me on the bed to where she's on top now.

she kissed my lips and then started to trail down my neck, down my chest then she got to my stomach. she left a long, slow, wet kiss right above my panties line. she looks up at me asking for permission. I nodded my head. and she smirks. she kisses my thighs, slowly moving up to my panties.

she pulls them to the side and slowly sticks her tongue inside me. "oh fuck..." I moan grabbing the blankets. she flicks her tongue against my clit, harder, and faster, then she slips two fingers inside. "Perrie..fuck "I moan biting my lip. i moan louder and louder. and then i start to cum. and that's when I moaned the loudest. she licks up every inch of me. she leans up and looks me in my eyes and kisses me. "that pussy actually tastes like fuckin honey" she bites her lip and kisses me again.

"baby can I put it in" she smiles. "yes" I smile. "yes what?" she says pulling my hair. "fuck...yes daddy" I moan. "whos your daddy baby?" she asks as she pulls back on my hair. "Perrie" I moan. "that's right baby girl, now let me show you the universe" she said. she pulls her dick out of her boxers and reveals how big she was. she slowly sticks it in, making me moan.

she first does slow, long strokes, then she starts getting faster and faster. "fuck !" she groans.
"Perrie, I'm about to cum again ple...ase...sto...p" I moan loudly as I leave scratch marks on her back. " that's not my fucking name!" she says, thrusting faster. " daddy please !! oh fuck..." I moan. i was about to cum. there was no holding this back.

"Perrie, im about...too...." I came, but Perrie kept going, which made it feel even better. "fuck..." Perrie moaned as she pulled out and started to cum on my stomach. i smirk biting my lip. i take my finger and wipe the cum off my stomach and stick it in my mouth. getting every last bit of Perrie off me. "god damn babygirl..." she whispered as I twirled my finger around in my mouth. we layed down next to each other then she gets up.

" wanna take a shower together?" she says smiling, getting sweatpants and a sweatshirt out her bag. " I can't get up. my legs feel like jello." I giggle. " then let me do everything for you. ill wash your hair. your body.." she says walking over towards me kissing my neck. " it ain't nun I haven't seen before" she smirks. "fine." I checked the clock and it was about 2am. she picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, sitting me in the bathtub.

she runs the hot water and gets in with me. I sit right between her legs as she washes and conditions my hair for me, then she takes the sponge and washes my body for me. I do the same for her. after I rinse the soap out her hair, she looks at me and pulls me on her lap, our naked bodies touch. she looks me in my eyes as if she was looking for something. " god I think I like you..." she says with a very serious face. almost as if she was worried. "good I like you too. " I smile and kiss her lips. we sit and make out in the tub for a while. then when the water started to get cold we got out and changed into our pajamas. we lay there cuddled up in bed watching movies until around 4am. then. around then I saw Perrie had fallen asleep already. her arms around me and her head resting on my shoulder. eventually, the sleep took over and I fell asleep too.