19

In the other chapter, I messed up. When the doctor said Jade Thirlwall it was meant to have a different last name so I kinda had to change the beginning of this chapter.

Perrie's POV 
" I'm sorry... I think you have the wrong group. we're here for Jade Amelia Thirlwall. We told you guy the middle name too because the name is kinda popular" the man who must've been her father said.  " ah yes. I'm sorry about that." the doctor said and walked away. 

"man whats fucking taking so long!!!" I yell getting up from my chair.  " I'm sorry, I don't think we've properly been introduced." her father stood up to shake my hand.  " dad don't shake her hand!!!" her brother yells.  " the shit she did too and WITH Jade is so unacceptable" 

"Karl shut the fuck up!" her dad snaps. and I couldn't help but laugh.  "I'm Jades father. I hate we had to meet this way. I've heard so much about you." he smiles.  " they probably weren't the best of things..." I look down in disappointment.  "actually. I heard about you way before you and my daughter started dating. she was crazy about your music." he says sitting down.  "thanks..it means a lot." I started to think.

How could I have ever gotten so lucky to have someone like Jade? my mind travels around thoughts of the memories Jade and I shared. 

Then I started to cry. thinking about how broken id be if I never got to share any of that with her again." family and friends of Jade Amelia Thirlwall?" a young woman came up to us and said.  " I'm sorry for the inconvenience but by any chance. are any of you Perrie?" she says looking at all of us.  then all eyes in the room turn and look at me.  I stutter. " uh..um..uh..that's me.." I get up wiping my tears away and my sweaty palms on my jeans. 

  " Follow me please." she turns around heads through the double doors.
-
This chapter was short, sad, and kinda good.

Also @TAE688 I freakin love all the comments you write on my stories and the other chapter I just posted. They're funny as hell.

Anyways thanks for reading!