13

"yes. id love to be your girlfriend Jade." I smile. She doesn't say anymore. She smirks and picks me up carrying me to our room. She softly lays me on the bed and gets on top of me, kissing passionately. " Ayo Perrie you ready to go out tonight and get mad bitches??" someone said as they walk through the bedroom door. " Yo knock next time!!" Perrie yells sounding frustrated. "my bad, whos this bhaddie?" her friend asks.

Perrie looks at me and smiles. " this is my girlfriend Jade" " well my names Jesy" she winks at me. " okay well ill hit you up later with plans. I gotta finish moving Jades stuff in here." Perrie says getting up moving boxes in the room "wait shes living with you now??" Jesy asked. "yes. now please go and give me some privacy so we can finish moving her shit in" Perrie laughs and hugs Jesy. "ight, bye Jade it was nice meeting you" Jesy yells as she walks out the door. Perrie runs back into the room.

" I'm soooo sorry I honestly forgot I made plans with her like weeks ago." Perrie says as she sits down on the bed next to me. " it's okay. you can go with her tonight if you want" I said unpacking boxes. "the fuck baby? nah... I'm taking you out tonight on a date. a real one" she says grabbing my wrist pulling me on her lap. "daddy where are you taking me tonight.?" I bite my lip. " shit.... I don't know, but I do know that you just turned me on by calling me daddy" she smirks rubbing her lower body against mine. "damn. your so fucking hard.." i bite my lip, grinding on her lap. "its all cause of you baby" I smile and get up walking to the bathroom. "when are we leaving???" I yell from the bathroom. " in an hour." she smiles as she appears around the door. I got ready and decided to put on a skin tight dress. " damn baby...." Perrie says as I walked out of the bathroom. she looked me up and down examining every detail of my dress, every curve on my body. " your perfect " she smiles. "let's go." I say smiling walking out the door. we got in her car and started driving. Perrie slowly slid her hand up and down my thigh. we got to the restaurant and it was a Chinese restaurant.

"YES I LOVE CHINESE!!" I exclaimed. she smiles and opens my door for me. we walk in and the waitress seats us in the corner. Perrie sits across from me at the table and starts looking at the menu. we both already know what we want. " hey baby imma come to sit next to you." Perrie smirks at me as she slides in next to me. " so, are you coming to my show next week?" Perrie asks as she rubs her hand on my thigh. I was totally distracted by the way her fingers felt around my thigh.

I think she knew I was distracted. "baby" she moves her hand farther up my leg, rubbing my inner thigh. " what? oh . yeah. ill go." I feel my face get bloodshot red. we sat in the corner so people couldn't really see us. she leans in and kisses my lips. then she whispers in my ear. " god I can't wait till I get you home and outta that dress babygirl " she sticks her hand up my dress and starts to rub her fingers against my panties. whispering, she says " damn baby your wet as fuckk.." she looks at me and bites her lip.

the waitress walks over. " what would you like to eat?" she asks. that's when Perrie quickly slides my panties to the side and sticks her fingers deep inside me. making me gasp. she knew exactly what she was doing. " are you, okay baby? the lady wants to know what you want to eat" she smirks as shes aware of the fact her fingers are still deep inside me, moving in and out. " uh...um.." I couldn't say what I wanted without moaning, so instead, I pointed on the menu. "she wants this." Perrie says pointing on the menu with her free hand. "alright" the waitress smiles walking away.

if only she knew what was going on under the table. "Perrie..." I moan whispering. she gets really close to my ear. " don't you dare say a word. be quiet" she says leaving a kiss on my neck, moving her fingers faster and faster. I put my hand over my mouth, trying to not make it noticeable to everyone else in the restaurant. " here you go." the waitress brings us our food, and Perrie slowly slides her fingers out of me and repositions my panties back to normal. she nods and smiles. after she walks away, she takes the two fingers that were just inside of me and licks them. "come on baby, eat up. " she smiles handing me my fork and food.