All Alone

Stiles groaned as he rolled out of bed. He wasn't ready to go to school. He wasn't ready to be ignored. But what choice did he have? That's right, he didn't.

"Fuck me...." He said, as he picked up a pair of jeans off the floor. He sighed as he made his way through the silent house, he was all alone. His dad was out working a shift, and Stiles had been left by the pack.  All of them claiming that he was a murderer.

Which was complete and utter bullshit considering the fact that Donovan was not only threatening to eat his fucking legs but also kill his dad. Apparently neither of those things mattered to Scott.

Because now Stiles was in a more depressive state than ever. His own dad didn't even look him in the eyes anymore. He didn't stay home to see his disappointment of a son.

So Stiles closed in on himself. No longer did he go to pack meets, no longer did his sit at their lunch table (not that he ate lunch anyway), he never even went to lacrosse practice.

He just stayed home all day, playing mindless video games. Well, not really mindless considering the fact that they were the only thing that made him happy. That and running.

Yes, Stiles was a nerd. He played anything from old PS2 games to indie games he got on Steam. But when he wasn't gaming he was out running.

It helped him blow off steam in ways gaming didn't. Stiles enjoyed the feeling of wind blowing through his hair and the feeling of his feet pounding on the ground. It kept him in shape, probably better than lacrosse did.

But anyways back to school. Stiles jammed his key into the ignition, listening to the low rumbling sound of Roscoe firing up. Stiles smiled slightly, somethings will just never change.

~Time skip to school~

Stiles opened his locker. Trying to stay out of sight. Lydia had tried to approach him, spitting shit about not agreeing with Scott kicking him out of the pack. Stiles just pretended to not see her and turned the sound of Eminem's rapping up.

Stiles slid his earbuds into his ears, playing whatever song was first. It was Kamikaze, Stiles smirked as he put his head down. Playing by the classic 'you can't see me if I can't see you' rule.

If there was one thing that Stiles learned from weeks of isolation it was that hiding was easier than running. So that's what he did. He kept his head down and did his work, and teachers had stopped harassing him to pay attention. If he still got A's what did they care?

From the corner of his eye Stiles could see Lydia walking towards him. He walked faster, he didn't want to talk. He didn't give a shit if Lydia agreed with Scott or not, it was too little too late.

Stiles turned a corner and slid into his first class, watching as a frustrated Lydia looked around the crowded hallway. He sighed in relief, he was safe...for now.

Stiles looked around the room. People from the pack were in this class, and he tried to not notice as they glared at his with the power of 1000 offended moms. He just focused his eyes on the ground and walked to his seat.

Unluckily for Stiles he was seated in front of Scott, his ex Alpha and best friend. Stiles turned his music up even higher (if that's even possible) the sounds of The Real Slim Shady piercing his eardrums.

Stiles looked up as the teacher got up from his desk and made his way to the front of the room. Writing what Stiles presumed to be the day's lesson on the board, and for the sake of his teacher Stiles pretended to pay attention.

Math had always been one of his strong suits, so he wasn't worried about missing any information. And after about 20 minutes the teacher was passing out a worksheet. Stiles looked down at it, too fucking easy. He quickly scribbled out his answers, double checking his work, before passing it in. He still had 15 minutes left.

He quickly got out of his seat before taking the bathroom pass and leaving. Little did he know that a certain redhead was following him.

——

A/N:
Howdy y'all. Just came here to say, sorry if this is absolute shite, it's like midnight where I am so I'm just a tad loopy. But anywhosies just for some context, I was listening to the real Slim Shady himself while writing this so all that's why there are so many Eminem songs listed. Also I don't know if you can't tell, (literally how can you not) but Stiles is a huge fuckin nerd.

And since I'm assuming you guys read the description, this is going to play a massive part in how his career turns out. It's also important to note that he is extremely depressed, and if you feel yourself relating to him a lot, please get help. You are loved, remember that.

But on a less serious note, I'd love to her your thoughts in the comments on just who will become a friend to our favourite brunette. Until next time, stay lovely! ❤️