In Which Lydia Comes To Her Senses

Scott pulled his phone out of his pocket. Dialing the first number he saw, it was Malia.

"Yo Scotty, whats up?" She asked.

"Get to Deaton's. Now." He said, his voice laced with authority. Not wanting to disobey her alpha Malia squeaked out a small 'yessir' before hanging up the phone.

Scott rolled his eyes before calling everyone else in the pack to tell them about his conundrum. And not even half an hour later the pack were all squeezed into dragons operating room.

"Scott what happened?" Lydia said, exasperated.

"I smelt someone." Scott said. Lydia scoffed,

"So you called me here away from my sick mother, what has the flu by the way! To tell me that you smelt someone!" She screeched.

"Not just anyone," Scott ground out, "but Derek."

"Derek, as in Derek Hale?" Malia gasped.

"Yeah, and I saw him with Stiles too! I bet they're planning something, I don't have a good feeling about this." Scott spoke gravely.

"What if, I dunno I'm kinda grasping at straws here, we're having a fucking conversation." Lydia said putting her hands on her hips. Scott just rolled his eyes.

"People like Stiles and Derek don't just 'have conversations'."

"I agree with Scott on this." Liam spoke. Lydia whipped her head around to face him. Her eyes glaring daggers into his face.

"Liam you cannot agree with someone on a matter you know nothing about! You weren't here in the beginning, hell, none of you were! It used to just be me Stiles, Scott and Allison. Derek was the person who helped you Scott! And Stiles was your best friend! So how dare you go an accuse people who have done nothing but help you!" Lydia cried, every single emotion she had kept inside being ripped out during her rant.

"You know," She continued, " I spoke to Stiles the other day. And do you know what he told me? He told me that he didn't care anymore. That at this point he was just fine being left alone, he pretty much begged me to leave. So do tell Scott, why would someone who gives zero shits about you want to hurt you?"

Scott just stuttered and fumbled. Theo looked up to the pack and said, "He could've been faking it." Lydia just stomped over to him and smacked him across the face.

"How dare you! You're the one to blame for all of this, shame on you. And shame on you Scott for abandoning someone who cares so deeply about you!" She. Spoke pointing her finger at him.

"And you know what? Shame on all of you for just standing there and letting this happen. I'm done, I'm done with all of this. You're a shitting Alpha and an even shittier friend and I want nothing to do with you." Lydia spat before walking out of the clinic. The only sound being the fading noise of her heels clacking on the tile. And the pack was left, dead silent.

————
A/N
Sorry it's shit. This is unedited and I'm STILL SICK WTF
Anywhosies, stay lovely! ❤️