Tommy

Stiles slammed the door of his Jeep and jammed the key into the ignition. Not stopping until he was home, safe and away from Scott.

Scott, his supposed brother and best friend. When Scott was having asthma attacks and girlfriend trouble who was there for him? Oh yeah that's right, it was Stiles. Not Malia, not Liam, not anyone else.

Stiles scoffed at the old memories, he was over Scott. Right? Shaking his head Stiles exited his Jeep and went into his house. Stiles dropped his bag onto the floor and went up to his room. Nobody was home, so Stiles did one of the only things he could to calm himself down. Gaming.

It had been a while since he had talked to anyone online so he joined a random game, and he turned his mic on. [I'm so sorry I don't talk to anyone online and I literally have no idea how to format this whoops]

Thomas_Boi has joined the game

"Thomas Boi? Who the fuck is that?" A guy said, a British accent seeping into his words. Stiles felt awkward, he never liked using his real name or nickname online so he used a random generic one instead.

"Uh that's- that's me." Stiles stammered, feeling stupid for stuttering.

"Dude why are you so nervous? I mean, we won't bite you, not too hard anyway." Stiles looked at the name of the person who was talking, it was a different person than before. The name read PapaMinMin.

Stiles snorted loudly into his mic. "I just have one question before I start this game." Stiles laughed out.

"What?" About five voices responded.

"What the hell kind of name is PapaMinMin." Stiles asked.

Everyone in the party laughed, and then the game started. Over the course of a few hours Stiles learned a lot of stuff about the group. The first thing neon that they called themselves The Gladers. For what reason, Stiles had no idea, but he flowed with it nonetheless.

Stiles also learned that they all lived in California, about 8 hours outside of Beacon Hills. Stiles came into the knowledge that PapaMinMin's real name was Minho. He learned everyone else's name as well...
AnnoyingBrit was Newt
SmarterThanYou was Teresa
SpicyFellow was a dude named Frypan
LetsFight was Gally
ImUrBoss was Alby
PrettySandy was Brenda
WoodChuck was a kid named Chuck

"You know, for a shank you're pretty cool Thomas." Minho said.

Oh yeah, that. The 'Gladers' also used something called Glader Slang because their school was extremely strict on the 'no swearing' rule.

"Let's pretend like I know what that is. I'm also going to take that as a compliment, so thanks?" Stiles said, not really knowing how to respond.

"Here's give me your discord and I'll send you and invite for out chat." Newt said. Stiles was shocked, he went from having no friends to having a group of people wanting to join their discord server.

"Uh, sure, yeah sure it's (insert discord 4-digit code)." Stiles said. He snapped his head as he heard his front door open.

Scott still had a key and Stiles wasn't taking any chances. "I'll uh, I'll text you guys later. My-my dad just came home." He said, worry apparent in his voice.

"Sure, we'll talk later Tommy. See ya." Newt said. Stiles smiled as he left the party, Newt called Tommy.

They hadn't even known each other for a day yet and Newt has already given him a nickname. Stiles ignored the blush on his face and picked up a textbook off his desk, prepared to knock a certain werewolf out.

———

A/N
Sorry for posting later than usual lads, I to study for an exam. I  would also like to apologize for the absolutely horrid formatting on this chapter, I rushed to publish it and yeah. But until next time, stay lovely! ❤️