Accidental Family

"Uh hey, Uncle Peter, we're gonna go out for a bit. Probably won't be home until late, don't worry I have the necessities in case of danger." Stiles said, accentuating the 'danger' part.

Peter and Derek looked at Stiles with surprised looks on their face. Stiles, not knowing his little slip up, made a face.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing, just didn't know you thought of me as your uncle. Not that I mind." Peter grinned.

Stiles could feel his face go red with embarrassment.

"What about me!" Derek whined playfully.

"Yeah sure, I'll just start calling you 'Dad'." Stiles joked.

"Okay, well have cub, but do be careful." Peter spoke, an air of warning in his voice. Stiles just nodded and walked out of the loft with his friends.

Once they reached Stiles' Jeep, he felt like banging his head in the wheel.

"I can't believe I called him 'Uncle Peter'..." Stiles groaned annoyedly.

"What the problem with that?" Chuck asked.

"The only problem is that I'm not even related to either of them. Hell, I first met Derek while I was trespassing on his property!" Stiles exclaimed.

"What the hell Tommy?" Newt giggled.

"I would say it was Scott's idea but it was really a joint effort. But still! I've only known him for like four years, sure I live with him but that's for a very specific reason." Stiles said.

"Not to intrude, and do tell me if I'm stepping over my boundaries, but what reasons exactly?" Teresa asked.

"Uh, well as you know when my mom died I just lived with my dad. And as it turns out, my dad is not the nicest person. I'll spare you all the depressing details but let's just say that I was not in a good situation. That is until Derek swooped in a few months ago and saved me from that hell." Stiles said, an icky feeling filling him with the old memories.

"Why didn't you tell us that Tom?" Minho asked.

"I... I don't really know. I haven't told anyone about it, since right now. I guess it was because I had just met you guys, and my best friends I had had for my whole life weren't really on my side anymore." Stiles said sadly.

Newt looked at Thomas sadly. If only he knew how much he cared about the boy from just the short time they'd known each other.

"Well, I'm glad that you're in a better spot now." Gally said trying to lighten the mood.

"I don't know, after what I said to Peter I might just have to move to Mexico." Stiles joked.

~~~~

This was not good. If Theo didn't finish this hw was screwed. Apparently being the only successful subject meant that he was The Doctors errand boy. And his errands consisted of breaking into crime scenes and kidnapping.

Currently, he was after someone named Newt. The Doctors has only told him one thing, and that was to be hasty because they didn't know when 'Newt' would leave.

Armed with only a photo of the boy, Theo suddenly realized who it was. He recognized the blonde from their fight earlier. Suddenly a plan grew in Theo's Head.

Due to the fact that Scott wanted Stiles and his 'friends' gone, plucking them off one by one would be a sure fire way to get Stiles out of the picture.

The only problem was, Scott still thought Theo was on his side. So, he would have to make up an alternative way to discuss the plan.

Maybe just a simple mind control? Or he could go to Deaton? The vet always seemed to know how to fix things.

Theo grinned maliciously. His phone with Scott already on speed dial...

————

A/N: iM hAvInG dEaTh wE hIt 3K vIeWs I lOvE yOu gUyS sO mUcH!
Also massive shoutout to @Tyrus4life they came up with the whole 'Uncle Peter and Dad Derek' idea, you really fueled this chapter lol. Until next time, stay lovely! ❤️