Homicide

It was a simple plan really. Use Peter and Derek to track where Theo and Scott had driven off to, and surround the building. Let Nogi take control of Stiles, kill the Doctors, have the Gladers take Newt back to the loft, and finally: have Theo and Scott put away in Eichen for good. So yeah, the plan was simple, that didn't mean it was going to be easy.

~~~~~

"What about weapons, you three all have powers, but what about us?" Teresa questioned. There were sounds of agreement from the rest of the humans.

"If all goes well, you won't need weapons. But this is Beacon Hills so nothing is ever going to go to plan. Open that closet, there should be some bats, guns filled with wolfsbanes bullets and whatever else Stiles stashed here last year." Peter said, shooting Stiles a knowing glance. The Gladers walked over to the closet in question and, low and behold, it was in fact filled to the brim with weapons.

"Woah, is this a fucking katana?" Minho gasped. Stiles shot his head over to the boy, it was Kira's old katana, the one she had before the whole sword-belt combo thing. "We'd be dumb not to take it, Stiles. And we're anything but dumb." The Fox hummed, Stiles just grinned in agreement. "Uh, I'll be taking that." Stiles spoke, gently taking the sword out of Minho's hand before he lost a limb.

In the end,

Minho took a Glock and a metal bat.

Teresa took a hunting knife and golf club.

Brenda took a wooden bat.

Frypan took a fire axe.

Gally took a pointed staff.

And Alby took a pistol and a crowbar.

They looked like a ragtag gang of zombie slayers, and it reminded Stiles of the early days of the Walking Dead. And Stiles felt like Rick looking for Lori and Carl, except instead of his wife and child, Stiles was looking for a British twat who he had a crush on.

Stiles was getting optimistic, and that was never good. If he learnt anything in his years of battling werewolves and hunters, it was to never be optimistic. So Stiles pushed the feeling down, deep into his chest. He couldn't have any emotions interfering with this mission.

~~~~

It turned out it was going to be a little harder than expected to track that car down. During their few days of prep, it had rained. And muddled the scents, fortunately for the gang, both Peter and Derek were both born wolves, making their senses better than bitten wolves.

So they walked, and walked, and walked, and took a turn, and then turned around because it was the wrong way, and... well to make a boring story short, they walked. And the whole time, a thick, tense air surrounded the group. There was a fight coming. A big one. One Stiles wasn't certain he would be able to handle. Stiles didn't have the usual power that came with, a True Alpha, a were coyote, a banshee, and a beta werewolf.

Instead, Stiles had two beta wolves, a Nogitsune and... six humans. Well, seven if you count Chuck, but absolutely nobody was going to allow a child to go into the battlefield. No, instead Derek and Stiles had left him in the loft, blocking the door so even a werewolf couldn't get in. Stiles knew how kids were, they'd do anything to be included. Stiles should know, he's been in that spot before.

~~~~

The facility was eerie, something pulled straight out of a shitty horror movie. Which only succeeded in sending a body shaking shiver down Stiles' spine. Derek motioned for the group to follow him, according to Derek's nose, this window was far enough from the Doctors that they wouldn't hear them. So one by one, the group jumped through the gap, attempting to land softly on the ground.

They walked close to the group, almost crouching. Stiles could hear the distant sound of drilling, the constant pzzzzzt making anxiety fill his chest. If they were too late to save Newt, Stiles would have this whole town burned. Then, before Stiles could overthink anymore, something metal hit the tile floor. About ten feet away, stood Scott and Theo, a drill bit rolling by their feet.

The two growled, flashing their eyes as if to show dominance. This of course, altered the doctors, and the incessant drilling stopped. And the flap of a surgery room door could be heard. Footsteps, walking towards them.

Stiles pulled out the katana, it felt familiar in his hands. And let the Nogitsune take over. The rest was... blurry to say the least. Stiles only remembers snippets of memories coated in blood and sliced by silver. He remembers growling, shrieking, the clang of metal against metal, and finally the wet, thick sound of flesh.

When the Nogitsune retreated back into Stiles' head, the teen took a minute to assess the damage. Stiles' flannel was coated in blood, there were some pieces of what looked like skin in Minho's hair, both Derek and Peter were covered in already-healing cuts and scratches and the Doctors lay on the ground, unmoving. One lay headless, another lay heartless and the last on had been gutted fully. It was gruesome and gory, but by far not the worst he'd seen.

But something was missing, that being Scott and Theo of course. Stiles whipped his head over to the door, and motioned for the rest to follow. When he entered the room along with the rest of the group, he could see the operating table. His sweet Newt, covered head to toe in bleeding cuts and black bruises. It threw Stiles back to his time in the Argents' basement, and the scars that now rest on his body from that. In the corner, he could see the two teens, now being surrounded by Derek and Peter. "Stiles, we've got them, get Newt out." Peter said, giving Stiles a nod.

Stiles cut the leather cuffs, and pulled the gag out of Newt's mouth, the blonde immediately fell into Stiles arms. The boy sobbed into the brunette's shoulder, Stiles tried shushing him, before handing him off to Brenda and the rest of the group. "You guys get out of here, now. Let us deal with them. Call 911 while you're at it." Stiles spoke, an urgency in his voice to get Newt to a hospital as soon as possible. Minho nodded, before the Gladers filed out of the room.

--------

A/N: So. Fucking. Close. To. The. End. One more chapter people, then the first instalment of Uploaded will be over. And guess what, I've got a present for you. You can read it right now. Go on, go and read it. Oh, and stay lovely in the mean time.❤