Running

Suddenly put down by the sour memories of his former friends Stiles said a quick goodbye and closed Discord.

He took a deep breath, he was beyond annoyed. Even though his thoughts of how Scott mistreated him were just memories it still irritated him.

So Stiles walked over to his dresser, threw on his athletic clothes, and pulled his adidas on.

It was a nice day out, 62 degrees, sunny and a tad windy. Perfect for running. Thought Stiles. He grinned internally, perfectly happy in taking Derek up in his offer of Stiles being allowed onto his territory.

Stiles let out a little sigh as he felt his feet start to pad on the dirt. The faint sound of leaves crunching the only noise. Stiles preferred to run without music, as it lets his thoughts wander and become loud.

He let himself think of his life. The good and bad. If he were to chart the pros and cons in his life there would be a lot more cons.

His dad was absent, his ex bestie was out for his blood, his old friends were ignoring him. All of those things made Stiles' head spin in anxiety. The only pros in his life are the Gladers and Derek Hale. Two things he never thought he would say.

"Stiles?" He heard a voice call out, Derek's to be exact. Stiles slowed his pace down, he hadn't noticed where he was going, he just let his body take over.

"Yeah it's me." Stiles said, voice a little breathy. Stiles saw Derek walk down the steps of the burnt Hale House, an almost timid looking Peter following not too far behind.

"Ah, I see you found Peter." Stiles said distastefully.

"Still the same sarcasm Stiles, good to see things never change." Peter spoke, placing his hands in his hips.

Stiles scoffed, "Yeah, you wouldn't be too kind either if I was the one who tried to murder your friends."

"Are you two always like this?" Derek sighed, looking like a distraught mother.

"Yes." Peter and Stiles replied.

"Well I didn't come out here for you two to have a sissy fight. I came here to talk to you Stiles." Derek said.

Stiles felt his stomach drop, did he do something wrong? He thoughts.

"Yes?" Stiles asked, his voice quivering slightly.

"I came here to ask you to move in with me." Derek said, a small smile on his face.

————
A/N: AHHHH CLIFFHANGERS

(also this is unedited im so sorry)