Big B's

Even though Stiles knew it had not, time felt like it stopped. Stiles could feel a million different emotions flash in his chest, the main ones being compassion and confusion.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold up, you want me to move in with you?" Stiles sputtered out, his voice cracking slightly.

Derek just laughed softly, "Yes Stiles, I want you to move in with me. You're my pack, basically my brother, and the person you live with right now is not up to my standards."

'Not up to his standards?' Stiles knew his dad was a deadbeat, but he didn't think it was noticeable. Did the scent of his dad's alcohol really linger on Stiles that much?

"Stiles," Derek said softly, "I can smell you, you know. It's okay to be confused, but you and I both know what I'm talking about."

Stiles focused his eyes on the ground, the colour of the leaves suddenly becoming the most interesting thing ever.

"How would I even do that? It's not like my dad would just let me spontaneously move in with you. He may be absent, but he isn't that absent." Stiles spoke, sarcasm dripping  into his voice.

"Don't worry, I've already done it." Derek said smugly. Stiles could quite literally feel his eyebrows at his hairline by this point.

"Fucking...how?!" Stiles yelped.
Derek chuckled,"Let's just say it involved a fair bit of bribery and blackmail."
"Ah yes, the two big B's." Stiles commented to himself.

"Well are you just gonna keep standing there like a puppy or are you gonna go pack you shit? Just bring what you'll need for the well, I'll hire someone to get the rest." Derek said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're a werewolf, can't you do that shit by yourself?" Stiles asked.

"Shut up pup, and get a move on." Derek said smiling. Stiles just smirked and started to jog back to his house. This had probably been the most successful run he'd ever had.

———

~Scott's POV

Scott knee that scent like he knew the colour of his own eyes. And he was not happy, this was his fucking territory.

HE was the alpha, nobody else. Deaton had said it himself, Scott was the True Alpha. So why the actual fuck, did Scott smell none other than Derek Motherfuckin Hale?

————
A/N:
Are things getting hot in here or is it just me? Also thank you guys for the support, it means so much to me! Just wanted to say that NO this is not a Sterek fic. Stiles and Derek are just close platonic BROS. Anywhosies, until next time y'all. Stay lovely! ❤️