Falling Into Place

"Hey uh, Scott?" Theo asked.

Scott turned his head towards the teen, quirking an eyebrow. "What?" He responded.

"So... are we just not talking about what happened between you and Stiles?" Theo questioned.

Scott growled, "That fucking bitch. Can you believe he did that to me! I'm the true alpha for fucks sake! Who the hell does he think he is?"

Theo flinched away slightly. He had to tread carefully, otherwise he'd blow his cover. "Are we gonna do anything about it?" Theo asked.

Scott grinned maliciously. "Yes Theo, yes we are. I just found out that Stiles moved out of his dad's house and lives with Derek now. So if I can get to his punny 'alpha' then I can lure Stiles right into my trap..."

Theo was confused. Wasn't Scott supposed to be the 'good and pure true alpha'? What happened to the happy go lucky kid he knew? I guess time really does change things.

"What's your plan exactly?" Theo spoke.

"Don't worry  about it Theo, I have it all planned out." Scott said venomously.

"Can I, can I help with anything?" Theo stuttered.

"Yes actually, you can. Do you happen to know the best way to kidnap a werewolf?" He asked.

"Um... wolfsbane maybe? That stuff hurts like hell. Maybe you could like shoot him or something, I'm sure we could find some wolfsbane bullets." Theo said, trying to not sound like he's done this before.

"Perfect. I can't wait to see the look on his face, that murderer will finally get what he deserves. A taste of his own medicine." Scott growled.

~~~~

Lydia was frantic. She could feel something, something bad. She didn't know when it was happening or who it was happening to.

There was no way she was going to Scott about it, and Stiles was out of the question considering what happened earlier.

She had no choice. She had to go to Deaton.

Walking into the animal Clinic she could see that nobody was in there. Hell, the place felt deserted.

"Hello," She called, "Deaton? Are you in?"

There was no response.

Lydia walked into the back. Just vaguely she could see a shadow standing in one of the rooms. With no weapon in sight Lydia took off her heel, ready to attack.

Lydia crept into the room, ready to sneak attack. That's when the figure turned around to reveal Deaton.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" He questioned.

Lowering her heel, Lydia sighed in relief. "More importantly, why didn't you hear me? You're usually like a hawk!" She exclaimed.

"Sorry I'm just doing some reading..." Deaton said, trying to tuck the book out of sight.

Before he could Lydia cast a glance at the cover. The most she could translate was the part about dark spirits. No way that's what he was doing.

"So that's why I had a bad feeling. You're trying to resurrect the Nogitsune, aren't you" she interrogated.

"No, well not in the way you think at least." Deaton spoke.

"Then what the hell are you doing exactly?" She asked.

"I'm trying to use the Nogitsune to help Stiles. We can all tell that something is brewing in Beacon Hills. Especially with all these Chimeras. Considering he's no longer in the pack, Stiles is going to need all the protection he can get." Deaton stated. 

"I don't know Deaton, this feels big. Bigger than before. It feels like a hurricane in my chest trying to rip out of my throat!" Lydia cried.

"Then let it out Lydia." He said.

And she did. Every window in the clinic shattering into millions of pieces. All around Beacon Hills the scream could be heard. A warning of what was yet to come...

————

A/N: Scott's a dick, I think we can all agree. But anyways thanks for reading. Honestly, the amount of support you guys give me is astonishing. Anywhosies, hope actually stick to schedule and update soon. Until then, stay lovely! ❤️