Somebody Call A Doctor

"So you're telling me that you want Deaton to help us kidnap this kid?" Scott asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"If we don't get this kid Scott, then bad shit will happen. Trust me, these guys are no joke. And, we can hurt Stiles at the same time!" Theo reasoned.

Scott huffed. "How do I know I can trust you, huh? I've never even kidnapped a ki..." Scott cut himself off when he realized him and Stiles had kidnapped Jackson.

Theo looked at Scott, "C'mon man, please just trust me. I don't want to see the pack get hurt, and they will if we don't do this!"

"I'm a True Alpha Theo, I can't go around murdering people!" Scott yelled.

Theo clicked his tongue, "We aren't the ones killing, Scott."

"Are you sure it won't cause any death?" Scott asked, fright apparent in his voice.

Theo smiled and steadied his heart, "I promise."

~~~~

"I'm sorry what?" Deaton asked, his eyebrows nearly at his hairline.

"This boy, Newt, he's evil! You should've seen what he acted like when he was 'defending' Stiles! The dude was crazy!" Theo cried.

Deaton looked at the two. They were being shady, shadier than usual.

"Any idea what he is?" Deaton questioned.

"We're thinking some sort of chaos spirit. He's so... bipolar. One minute he'll be normal, and the next he's angry and violent. I'm scared for Stiles." Scott said sadly.

"I thought you hated Stiles, Scott." Deaton deadpanned.

"Well, sure I did that. But I've known him since we were toddlers! He's still important to me." Scott sighed. Trying his damn hardest to sell the act of the concerned and scared best friend.

Deaton sighed, "What do you need from me?"

"Mountain ash, lots of it." Theo said, looking the Druid dead in the eyes.

~~~~

Newt laughed at Thomas, a light blush on his face.

Currently the group was at a small diner somewhere in town. The place was practically deserted, which was good considering the rowdiness of the teens.

"Tommy, what are you doing?" Newt laughed.

"I dropped my napkin!" Thomas pouted, practically under the table.

"You're nasty Tom." Minho joked.

"At least I don't eat fries off the floor!" Thomas rebutted.

Minho just looked away, feigning offense.

The group couldn't ask for a better time. They were laughing and having fun. Little did they know, their whole world would come crashing down. And the Gladers would be brought into the light of the real world...

————

A/N: uhhh that was a kinda long break. I'm not gonna lie, I had plenty of free time to update. I have zero excuses, and this chapter is shite. But hey! Plot progression!

(Also thanks for all the support I love y'all so much. Okay bye! ❤️)