Snatched

It was 11pm. Scott and Theo were currently staking out Derek's loft. Scott peered out from the windshield, rain beating down on the sturdy glass. Sighing he looked over to Theo, the boy looking almost bloodthirsty.

"Goddammit, when are they gonna get here!" Theo yelled, smacking the steering wheel.

Scott could feel the worry pool in the bottom of his stomach. Why did he trust Theo again? Brushing the questioning thought off, Scott glanced out the window yet again. Except this time, he could make out figures in the distance.

"Theo, is that them?" Scott asked, tapping the teen's shoulder.

Theo whipped his head over to where Scott was pointing. Not soon after, a malicious smile was painted on the boy's face.

"Yeah, it is. You stay here, I'll get the kid." Theo spoke, opening his car door.

~~~~

"It was your fault we got yelled at!" Teresa laughed.

"No! They were just jealous of our amazing friendship!" Minho sassed.

Newt rolled his eyes at his friends. Right before he was about to speak, a figure appeared in front of him.

"Who the bloody hell are you!" Newt exclaimed, backing up.

Stiles turned his head over to Newt. His blood running cold. Everything moved so slowly. Theo smiling. His hand grabbing Newt's. The look of horror on the blondes face.

And then, he was gone.

And Stiles couldn't do anything to stop him. Because after all he was just a weak human.

Stiles screamed. Taking one last glance at the, now moving, car ahead of him. Seeing the remnants of a familiar face. Scott McCall's face.

The remaining Gladers looked at 'Thomas' with mixed emotions. But yet, all of their faces looked scared. And Stiles realized, that he could never run from this life. And now, the Gladers couldn't either.

~~~~

[Back at the loft]

"What the hell happened out there?" Minho spoke.

Currently, Stiles, Peter, Derek and the Gladers were all standing together in the loft. And although only one person was gone, it felt more depressing than death itself.

"I suppose we can't keep you kids in the dark anymore, huh?" Peter mumbled.

"What do you mean 'the dark'?" Frypan asked.

"We mean about the truth about the world," Stiles spoke solemnly, "I was stupid to think I could have friends apart from the supernatural..."

"Supernatural? Like the TV show?" Gally questioned.

"Yeah, but real. In this world, people don't come back from hell. And if they do, they bring the hell back with them." Derek huffed.

"Werewolves, banshees, sparks, kitsunes, wendigos and everything in between. They exist." Peter marked.

"I'm sorry, but can we have some proof? Our friend was just kidnapped for fucks sake! And now your telling us all this magical bullshit!" Teresa yelled.

Peter and Derek looked at each other. They then looked at the Gladers, eyes glowing and teeth barred.

A gasp escaped from every mouth of the Gladers. Stiles felt a nostalgic smile ghost his lips. Right before he remembered what happened after those old memories.

"I- I suppose I should tell you now. I fell out with my old friends because I murdered someone. Only because he threatened to eat my legs and, and my dad, while screaming and chasing me around a library. A- and he was a cannibal." Stiles stuttered out.

"If- if you guys want to leave now I get it. Because trust me, once your in this fight your in it. If you leave now trust me in the fact that we will get Newt back. It is very likely that you might d- die. I'm sorry for dragging you into this. If you hate me, I get it. If you want to beat me, hit me, then do it. Because I get it." Stiles spoke, tears rolling down his face.

The Gladers all looked at each other. And then, almost like they used telepathy, all said at the same time, "We're in."

And Stiles made a mental note to visit a certain Vet about a certain Japanese demon.

————

A/N: ......