Dayum Son

"Damnnn Tom!" Minho exclaimed.

"What?" Stiles questioned.

"Uh your room? It's nice as hell, are you sure you aren't rich?" Minho joked.

Stiles laughed, "Yes Minho I'm sure I'm not rich."

Soon enough all The Gladers found a place to sit and everyone was happily chatting away. Talking about everything and nothing. But down in the main loft Peter and Derek were having a serious chat...

"So...those are his friends?" Peter questioned.

"I suppose so. They seem better than McCall ever did, Stiles actually looked happy. I don't think I've seen him look like that since, well since the beginning..." Derek said sadly.

"We should really consider counseling shouldn't we." Peter said.

"What are we gonna say? 'Yeah this is our kid, pretty sure he has PTSD because he was possessed and around five people have friend to kill him.' Because I don't think that's gonna work Peter!" Derek exclaimed.

"Should we go to Deaton? Sure, his friends make him happy, but that's not going to last forever." Peter stated.

Derek sighed in frustration. He had no idea what to do. His pack was the most important thing to him in the world. But he didn't know how to help. It was at times like this when he missed Talia...

~~~~

LYDIA'S POV

Who the hell were those people? The dude just punched Scott and basically walked away! Sure, Scott deserved it but who the fuck does he think he is?

MALIA'S POV

Ugh! Those idiots! Who the hell did they think they were? Punching Scott and running away with Stiles. I can't believe I ever dated that wimp.

LIAM'S POV

Damn. I don't think I've ever felt tension like that. I could smell the shock coming off Scott when that dude hit him. He's gonna pay for ever laying a hand on my Alpha.

SCOTT'S POV

I can't believe Stiles. First he goes and MURDERS someone, next he hides away and then he gets his 'friends' to protect him? What a loser. I'm going to make him wish he was never born, and I think I know the perfect way to do that...

THEO'S POV

Everything's going to plan. And soon enough, I'll have everyone in Beacon Hills wrapper around my finger.

————

A/N: Well, that's something different. Sorry if you didn't like that format, just felt like switching it up a bit! Sorry that this chapter was a bit shorter, it's just been a bit of a hectic week. Things should be back to normal soon, anywhosies, until then. Stay lovely! ❤️