You're Him?!

Newt took an audible breath into his mic before responding with, "My um, my YouTube name is BloodyInspired. It's really cringe I know, but I've just grown attached to it..." He rambled on softly.

"Hold up, YOU'RE the BloodyInspired?" Stiles exclaimed. That was like, one of the top subscribed channels on the platform.

"So... so you're saying, as one of YouTubes top creators, that me of all people could get big?" Stiles asked.

Newt chuckled softly, "Of course you could Tommy! You're funny, nice, and ho-," Newt cut himself off before continuing that thought, "I meant that you're pretty easy on the eyes too. That's always a plus!" Newt joked nervously.

"Honestly Tom, who even cares if you don't get that big. You've always got us losers!" Chuck pipped in.

"Thanks Chuck, I'm happy to know that I'll always have you losers." Stiles laughed out.

Stiles suddenly felt inspired. It was funny how easy a group of people could make you feel excepted. But with a quick glance at the time Stoles realized that he had to go and train with Derek and Peter.

Derek said it was to keep him safe, Peter told him that it was because his spine was too easy to break. Stiles sighed, "Well, I'll be sure to take it over. And I'll tell you guys if I do decided to make a channel. But I, sadly, have to go."

Stiles could hear collective sounds of disappointment. "Yeah I don't want to either, but my guardian wants to spend some quality time with me so... yeah. Bye losers!" Stiles joked.

————

After Stiles had left the call the rest of the Gladers were left to talk to each other.

"I thought Tom lived with his dad?" Teresa questioned.

"Didn't he specifically say he did?" Gally asked.

"Maybe...maybe he meant his dad?" Newt said, more of question than a statement.

"I dunno, it's kinda hard to mix up the words 'guardian' and 'dad'." Minho spoke.

"Yeah, and did you see the bags under his eyes? Kid looks like he hasn't gotten a wink of sleep all week." Alby commented.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time we made a road trip to Beacon Hills." Newt said.

————
A/N: AHHHHHH CLIFFHANGERS.  Sorry about that y'all, also sorry for not updating for a while! I've been going through a continuous rough patch, but I felt inspired to write today. Anywhosies, sorry again please don't hate me! And stay lovely. ❤️