Homerun Hit/World Champion Shotgun

Kat hops out of Christian's truck and looks around. The Milwaukee skyline stands behind her and a line of trees cover the bottom half of the buildings. The waters of Lake Michigan lap at the beach. A slight breeze brings the scents of fresh water and summer to Kat who closes her eyes and lets the sun warm her face. It is the most amazing feeling.

"Almost like being at the ocean, right?" Christian comments while running a hand through his black hair his bicep popping in hs short-sleeved t-shirt.

Kat smiles, "I cant believe we're not on Santa Monica pier right now."

Christian laughs, "That's exactly how I felt the first time I saw it."

"Shits crazy. Wait, why do you have like a million bats back here?" Kat asks after peeking into the bed of the truck.

"Those are all signed ones for fans. Wait, did you just take one?" Christian asks as Kat tucks the bat under her arm.

She shrugs with a chuckle, "I'm a fan just getting my Christian Yelich merchandise."

Christian laughs and allows Kat to take one of his bats without any protest. Kat leads the way to the dock and secures her browns hat on as she waves to a few people driving an expensive looking, big silver wake boarding boat. There are five guys on the boat and three girls getting drug around on an inner tube behind the boat. Another boat comes to the shore slowly before dropping an anchor. There are two guys in the boat one Kat easily identifies as Baker from his bushy beard. Kat runs towards the boat and Christian follows closely behind.

"Baker!" Kat yells and wades out the boat.

"Kathrine!" Baker greets and grabs her backpack as Kat climbs up into the boat.

She turns around quickly to offer Christian a hand, which he takes even though the roles should be reversed. Kat then hugs Baker and they sway in a circle. After months of only texting they are finally seeing each other in person again. Christian and Baker bro hug and start talking while Kat locates her backpack.

"Yo, you still moving weight?" A deep voices asks Kat.

Kat turns quickly to see the other guy holding her backpack, "Oh my god Patrick!" Kat squeals and runs at the heavily muscled, curly haired guy.

Patrick Mahomes smiles widely as he catches Kat in a hug as she throws her arms around his neck. The commotion causes Baker and Christian to look that the pair. Christian's face drops in annoyance seeing Kat hold Pat's face on either side of jaw while intensely looking into his eyes while talks to her with his hands gripping her hips.

"She use to fuck him too?" Christian questions under his breath to Baker.

Baker shakes his head, "No, but Pat has tried since they met."

"And that was?"

"Her freshman year when Tech played OU in football. She's just been good friends with him." Baker explains.

Pat shakes Christian's hand and bro hugs him while Kat pulls up the anchor, "Good to see you man. You're tearing it up on that diamond this year." Pat compliments Christian.

"Thanks man. Glad you're making another go at the Athlete of the Year campaign."

Pat laughs and claps Christian on the back making Christian feel weak as he is knocked off balance from the strength of Pat's muscles, "Yeah, but I'm sure you'll snatch it out from under me again."

Kat can see the jokes, but know the two guys are actually taking digs at each other, "You're forgetting that I'm up for it too." She steps in with a smirk.