1st Base, Finally!

Kat's feet touch softly in the sand as she lands from a killer load up and swing that sent the volleyball barreling down into the sand just inches away from Baker's out stretched arms. She lets out a ferocious yell and chest bumps her partner, a random girl who she hadn't even bothered remembering her name...

"Alright I'm done you've won five games." Baker shakes his head and lays in the sand defeated.

"Come on! Another round!" Kat challenges Baker and Christian who has also laid down in the sand in attempt to catch his breath.

"Hey, what's your vertical? I feel like you're not human. Like you're drunk and still going crazy." Christian comments and squints up at Kat.

"Like 36 inches in the sand of something. Anyway another game?" She asks. The boys groan. Kat laughs at them and shakes her head, "Fine." She sighs while dragging out the 'e'.

"Any ideas on something we can beat her at?" Baker asks Christian.

Christian frowns, "Come on we're big dudes, we drink, we have to be able to out drink her right?"

Baker's eyebrows shoot up, "I guess we'll find out."

"Drinking games?" Christian shrugs and looks to Kat.

"Wait, I just remembered!" Baker shouts and jumps up heading towards the house in a full sprint.

Kat and Christian look at each other, "You have any idea what that's about?" Christian asks.

"No clue." Kat shakes her head and sips from a water bottle.

"Lemme get some of that." Christian nods and Kat tosses him the bottle.

Bakers runs out of breath back to them with goggles and the case of beer Christian brought, "Alcoholic smash can anyone?"

Christian and Kat share a look before bursting into laugher, "You're joking. Fuck yes I'm in." Kat grins and snatches a pair of goggles out of Baker's hands.

Christian hops up and also takes a pair, "Baseball rules or kickball rules?"

"Baseball rules, underhand pitches only." Baker confirms.

Christian grins and looks at Kat, "Guess whose gonna get smashed? You. You're in my house now."

Baker walks in front of both teams, 18 people have come out to the outer part of the massive yard to play smash can. Baker is prepping to explain the game to everyone, "Alright everyone rules are simple. Nine people on each team like baseball positions are the same, bating order remains the same. Smash can is smash can because we will be tossing beer cans to hit instead of baseballs. We have to wear goggles. They catch the ball, you're out. No catch then the distance tells what base you get to. Everyone understand?" Baker questions.

All of the players yell in unison. Kat takes the field at first base as Christian steps up to bat first. Baker goes to the mound to pitch and the rest of the people take the field.

"I'm coming for your head." Kat taunts at Christian who laughs and strips off his jersey showing off his incredible body.

"I you're gonna want to step back then." He smirks and takes his stance as Baby by DaBaby comes on.

Baker tosses the first beer can to Christian who swings and connects perfectly sending the can out to the outfields. The can explodes and showers infielders in beer. Everyone cheers as Christian jogs to first base. He could have made it further but he wanted to mess with Kat. OBJ comes to the plate and people begin to taunt him loudly.