Save Your Tears

Climbing out of the hole Kat had dug herself was not easy by any means. Christian didn't respond to her text or even the seven after that.

Kat bounced her leg nervously as the three little gray dots popped up five days after she had sent the eighth text to Christian. God, what she would do for a blunt right now, but that wasn't an option anymore.

Yeah we can talk after the game and I'm sorry for upsetting you.

And there it is the exact thing that Cody had said... No matter what Kat did to Christian he would be the one to apologize.

Please don't apologize to me over something I caused. I'm sorry and I'll see you soon

Christian just liked the message in the chat and Kat wait nervously as she continued to wait for her publicist to inform her of the damage. The email came not long after she landed in Los Angeles to get her new property in order and gather her things before she headed back to Milwaukee to fix her relationship, hopefully.

Kat,

First off, I want to kill you for this, but also thank you for making my job interesting again. So moving forward there are two posts that need to be taken down from your Instagram account:

1.    The post of you twerking on Meek Mill captioned: Woooo Kings Back

2.    The post of you in the ocean where your body jewelry is visible captioned: I just want to say from the bottom of my heart I'd like to take this time to apologize to absolutely nobody because the triple champ does what the fuck she wants.

We will be posting only photos of you working out at USA tryouts next week, your Tiffanys ads and also do not like, comment or retweet anything on your Twitter without checking with me first. The best thing you did was stop using SnapChat and TikTok while on this binge so thank you.

Final thing, your interview for your 30 for 30 with ESPN is at 1:00 p.m sharp with ESPN and will will last several hours so go prepared and read the guidelines I sent you. This interview is on the fast tracking and will be premiered before you head back to Milwaukee. Also, we are setting up a 60 Minutes interview in the future and you actually have managed to boost your Athlete of the Year Campaign and have confirmed a slot as on of Time's Most Interesting People. So congrats you didn't do as much damage as we thought. I'm leaving it to you to pick up the pieces of your relationship.

-Peter

Kat rereads the email over and over again before taking one large deep breath and and rubbing her temples. She steps out of her car and looks back at the blacked out Challenger she's had for almost four years and shakes her head thinking about the 18 year who purchased this. Maybe it was time for all this nonsense to stop, time to sell this car and get a big girl car... She shakes her head again and buttons the top button on her three piece white suit. The white was her publicists idea. It is supposed to make her more angelic; the black would have foreshadowed the death of her career.

Another deep breath.

She tucks her guidelines for her interview under her arm. She had them printed so that she could make her own notes in them of things to remember. Kat walks confidently into the Los Angeles ESPN studio ready to finally put all the bullshit behind her. People greet her and pull her to different places to prefect her makeup and slick down her long black hair. They attach a mic on the inside of her shirt and set her in front of studio lights at a familiar man stands across from her.

"Hey Evan how are you?" Kat smiles at the man who published a beautiful article called 'A Curious Kat' about her and Christian's relationship.