Babe?

Kat rolls into Christian as he slips into the cold sheets. She can smell his body wash and knows he left the game after interviews to shower at her house in Malibu. Kat has been staying here with Ajax since she got back from Tokyo about a week ago. Christian has come and gone as the series with the Dodgers started today. Kat knew this was going to be a long post-game due to Christian hitting for the cycle and decided to grab In-n-Out and head home to play with her puppy.

Christian runs a hand through Kat's hair and she lets out a sleepy moan. She turns over to look at him, "Babe, can we fuck?" She says in her sleepy voice that makes Christian met.

He grins and grabs her hair a little tighter, "Yes," he whispers back and then proceeds to tilt her head back to expose her neck. He places a light bite on her throat and continues to kiss down.

Kat lays patiently as Christian takes care of her like she has done for him the night before. Every since Tokyo there has been so much sex. Like multiple times a day. Kat feels like she can never get enough of him.

Christian pushes up Kat's oversized t-shirt and rubs one nipple piercing with his thumb and sucks on this other one. Kat tips her head back even more and arches her back into Christian's hovering body as he bites down softly. She lets out a low moan and grips Christian's wet hair. He moves down and pushes off her boy shorts and rubs his fingers up and down her entrance before slipping a finger in. Kat lets out a little gasp. He pumps in and out before switching to rubbing her clit.

"I love that face you make," Christian comments as Kat closes her eyes and lets her mouth drop open.

Kat bites her lip and makes eye contact with Christian, "lick it."

His head dips and Kat flinches away from his tongue on her sensitive clit at first and then settles as he flicks it around. Christian wraps his arms under her thighs and rest his hands on her hip bones to keep her steady as he goes to work. He feels her thighs tightening around his head and feels her grip on his hair again. He looks up and sees her eyes clenched closed and knows she's getting close. He keeps going for a while longer and he uses one hand to get his briefs off.

It takes less than a second for him to readjust and slide into Kat. Her back arches immediately as she lets out a long moan. Christian feels her pulse around his dick and smiles as she orgasms.

Kat's eyes open as Christian starts to move in and out while leaning over her, "When did your pants come off?" She questions confused.

Christian chuckles and bite his black colored chain, "I just know you that well."

Kat laughs and pulls one of her legs up to hook around Christian's hip. She runs her hands up and down his back and then grip his arms, "Mmm you feel so good."

Christian wraps his hand around her neck to softly choke her, "Mmm good girl take it," He mumbles back as he starts going a little harder. Moments later her finishes and pulls out. Both of them are too tired and pass out naked in each other's arms.

~*~

Kat comes into the house from one of the side sliding doors and pushes past Christian to get a glass for a cup of water.

"Where did you go at 6 a.m.?" Christian asks taking in her very sweaty figure.

Kat chugs the water, "Leo Carrillo and back," she manages after downing the water and catching her breath.

Christian raises an eyebrow, "Isn't that like a six mile run on sand?" He questions as he begins to wonder if Kat is going insane living in this house with him. Why else would someone voluntarily take a run down the beach at 6 a.m. or maybe it is because she hasn't been able to play volleyball since she left Tokyo and is just trying to stay in the groove of working out really hard.

Kat nods, "Yeah did it in a little under a hour. Good run," Kat takes off her shirt as she walks down the marble tiles hall and throws her sweaty clothes into the laundry room and heads back for a shower.

Christian follows her and Ajax is close behind, "Something up?" He asks.

Kat strips stands in front of Christian naked as she takes her hair out and combs it, "No I just couldn't go back to sleep after you came back in."

"I'm sorry. I can sleep in one of the other rooms when I get back late," Christian offers.

Kat shakes her head and jumps into the shower, "No, wasn't because of that I was just thinking about the party we're having tonight. It's a little stressful thinking of having like 120 people here just to see my house," she laughs as she washes her body.

Christian laughs, "Yeah it it'll be okay at least we got a food truck."

Kat gets out of the shower and her hair is still dry. Christian looks at her a little confused, "Do you have time to take Ajax for a walk with me before you head to BP?"

Christian nods and searches for a sweatshirt to put on while Kat gets dressed in Lulu shorts and a sports bra. Ajax waits patiently by the door to be let out. Kat slides open the door and her dog shoots out and down the stairs to the beach where he chases and barks at seagulls. Her and Christian walk barefoot on the beach while the waves splash on their ankles.

"I'm gonna go to Crenshaw today," Kat announces while looking out at the ocean.

Christian's head shoots up and he looks at her with a concerned face, "Why?"

"I'm gonna go see my dad, buy him some groceries and make sure he's okay now that he's you know out of jail..." Kat trails off.

Christian grabs her hand, "Are you sure you can handle that? Do you want to wait till I can come?"

Kat turns to look up at his concerned eyes and furrowed brow, "It probably doesn't make much sense why I'm going, but I know I have to. I have to at least make sure he's okay."

"I don't need an explanation you have to do what you have to do," Christian says and pulls Kat into his chest, "I just want to make sure you'll be okay since you wanted nothing to do with him a month ago..."

"I know, I get that. But he's still my dad and he did take really good care of me until the day he went to jail-"

Christian cuts Kat off as anger rises in his chest, "Kat, he was selling drugs out of your house and let your brothers join a gang..."

Kat takes a step back, "He made sure I had a bed to sleep in, food to eat and that the bills were paid so I could keep playing club volleyball. I owe him this at least. Despite it all he's still my dad."

Christian blows a sigh out of his nose wanting to shake Kat's shoulders as if that would cause her to see how ridiculous she is acting, "You don't owe him anything. I don't think you should feel obligated to see the man who put you in imminent danger."

Kat shakes her head, "Look, I can't explain why, but I have to see him I have to make sure he's going to be okay from now on. I never went to see him in jail. I couldn't, but I know I'm in the best place mentally to see him and talk to him."

"Just wait one more day, don't go today its not a good day. Go tomorrow when I can be there," Christian begs knowing today is the day both her brothers were shot eight years ago.

Kat looks away and bites her lip, "I would, but I'm not ready for you to see where I came from. I'm not ready for you to wonder how the fuck I made it out of there..."

Christian grabs her chin and turns her back to face him, "Stop, you know I don't care about that and I know why you made it out because you're the strongest fucking person I know."

Kat throws her arms around his neck, "Then you know why I have to do this alone."

Christian sighs and pulls her into a hug admitting defeat. He relaxes as she melts into him. Ajax comes running back to them and Kat squats down to pet her dog and assure him he is the goodest of boys. They walk back to the house in silence as Christian prepares for his game and Kat prepares to see her dad.

Ok whoever is reporting my comments stop being a punk and trying to get my story taken down. I'm gonna be so sad and also pls don't get mad if I'm not replying to you anymore. Also I've been catching heat in my dms like my sister is a D1 athlete and I'm headed that way we need to workout too and we're doing it safely so chill.