On to Game 7

Kat takes her usual seats in an unusual stadium as she prepares for the sixth game of the MLB World Series. She looks around Minute Maid Park that is packed with Astros fans and wonders how in the hell the most hated team in the MLB managed to make it back to the WS and also to a game six with the Brewers. She assumed it has something to do with cheating again, but kept those opinions to herself in enemy territory. Kat anxiously adjusts her Brewers jersey and snugs down her hat hoping to prevent a sunburn from the hot Texas sun.

"Are you hot?" She asks Baker as she fans herself.

Baker looks at her with a frown, "I'm from west Texas..." Kat rolls her eyes, "I think the only time I've been hot is in like 112 degrees in the middle of summer."

"I guess I'm used to that cool Milwaukee climate," Kat laughs.

Baker laughs, "I guess that's a good thing since you'll be there a lot the next couple years."

"Yeah..." Kat agrees but trails off as the teams take the field.

Baker passes a beer to her, "Are you still thinking about Brazil?"

Kat admits that she is, "I mean yes and no it's a huge contract and job security."

"I understand that, but-"

Kat cuts Baker off, "No talking about volleyball right now I just want to focus on this game and watching Christian's fine ass."

Baker gestures to her boyfriend who has stepped into the batting circle, "You're in luck here he is."

Kat smiles as Christian looks over giving her a thumbs up, which she returns so he can practice his swings. She admires how good he looks in the game whites and thinks about the amazing sex they had this morning before he headed to the field.

Sogard starts the game off strong with a jumping ground ball to left field and makes it to second. Christian walks up as 'Jungle' plays and the crowd boos.

"MVP!MVP!MVP!" Baker and Kat yell loudly as if their chats could drown out the entirety of Minute Maid Park.

Christian lets the first pitch go and gets the call as a ball. He steps back in the box and waits for the pitch. He turns just in time to let the ball catch his muscular shoulder.

Kat jumps up and flips the pitcher off, "That was intentional you piece of shit!" she screams as Christian takes base.

Baker pulls Kat back into her seat while laughing, "You egging on the Astros is only going to make it worse. The last game was already close enough to a fight."

Kat snorts, "I'd fucking clear the stands if that meant I could get one on fucking George Springer."

"You're ridiculous," Baker comments as he watches Christian jaw with the first baseman.

Christian leads off and goes to steal as the pitcher throws. He's so fast he gets to second easily and starts jawing with the second baseman too.

"Someone is mouthy tonight," Kat comments as Christian continues to uncharacteristically talk shit.

Baker laughs, "he picked that up from you."

Kat glares, "did not this has just been a frustrating series."

Baker rolls his eyes, "you literally have the foulest mouth when you play volleyball you're always talking shit to the other team across the net. Your coach at OU literally had to keep you off the team in serve receive so you didn't start fights," he counters.