[ imagine ↪ Yohan ]

"What are you doing?"
Your friend said on the other line.

"You guess..."
You replied while reading your 1000 pages book.

"Uhmm you are reading a book right now, am I right or correct?"
Your friend said and probably rolling her eyes at you.

"You know what, you should also study now.Tomorrow is the exam day and you wouldn't want to get beaten with a broomstick by your mom when she see your scores, right?"
You said, half joking and half threatening.

"I know i know but I don't want to be like you that has been studying since the exam was announced. You are really determined to beat the ass of Kim yohan, aren't you?"

"Yes, and can you kindly end the call now 'cause I need to study."

"Okay, chill my man. Have fun stuDYING"
Your friend said as she end the call.

You and Yohan are rivals academically in your school. Before he transferred in your school, you were the most genius and always the highest but when Yohan came,your title was taken by him.

"This time, I'm going to beat you and take my title back, Kim Yohan."
Then,you were back studying again.

After Exams•

Today is the day where the overall scores will be revealed. Back then, you were always confident to know your score but when Yohan came, you would be worried that you might be the second placer.

You went to the score board to see the results.

Kim Yohan-500
Y/n S/n-500
Park Jihoon-498
Kim Hongjoong-496
Lee Yongbok-489
And so on.....

You were shocked on what you saw.

'It's a tie, we are really meant to be'
You chuckled,finding your thoughts funny.

"So it's a tie, (Y/n) (S/n). Is this the sign that we are really meant to be?"
A familiar voice of a male said.

"Shut up, Kim Yohan"
You faced him and rolled your eyes at him.

"Come on, baby! You said if I perfect my exam or get a higher score than you, I will get a kiss."
He said while pouting.

"Okay okay, fine. Stop pouting"
You said and then kissed him in the lips.

___________________________

Summary:
Everyone thought that you and yohan were rivals, that you two is competing for being the highest but actually, you two were couple in a deal. The deal was if yohan got a much high score than yours ,he will get a kiss.(sweet.wamporeberMaghihiwalaydinkayotangina.)
____________

edit:fcking cringe noooo