[ LAFS 9 ↪ Eunsang ]

When they fell in love with you at the first sight series 9(Eunsang)

You love sweets,everyone around you knows it.You would be extremely happy even in a single cupcake.And for your daily dose of treats,you always go to this small sweet shop who makes the most delicious desserts.It is like an habit for everyday but little did you know that you would meet someone who is sweeter than the sweets.

Stress.That is the thing you are feeling right now.School pressures you and keep you busy,it doesn't let you rest.You are physically,emotionally and mentally tired.

"Hey,you look so distressed.You fine?"
Your brother,Minhee said as he sat beside you.

"I'm not okay,school is killing me."
You pouted and Minhee laughed

"Why don't you buy your treats?You should take a break."
And you smiled at him.

"Thank you,Minhee."
Then you got up from your seat.

You changed your clothes into a something more presentable since you were only wearing your pajamas.You left the house,not forgetting your wallet and phone and immediately headed to the sweet shop.After 5 minutes of walking,you have reached the shop.As you entered,the sweet scent of the desserts filled your nostrils,making you crave more.

You went to the counter and eyed the sweets displayed behind the thick glass.While deciding on what you should buy,you felt someone's presence on your side.You turned your head slightly and saw that it was a cute guy.You stared at him while your heart started beating fast and the butterflies on your stomach go wild but you came back to your senses when you heard a voice.

"Hello,Ma'am and Sir!Welcome to Sweet Corner!"
The female worker said as she pulled a sweet smile.

"So have you already choose what sweets to buy?"
The lady asked.

"A box of macaroon please!"
You and the guy beside you said at the same time,the worker chuckled.

"Aww~So sweet!You two make a lovely couple like you two have the same order and wearing identical hoodies!"
The worker exclaimed and your eyes go wide.You looked the guy while he did the same and then you realized that the two of you were wearing the same plain pink hoodie.

"Uhmm uhh--"
You were about to say that the two of you aren't a couple but the guy spoked.

"Oh yeah,thank you!We are such a cute couple hehehe~"
The guy said as he winked to you.

"Since you two were the first couple to buy this day,I'll just give the one box of macaroon for free!Don't worry,I am the owner of this shop.."
The lady took out two boxes of macaroon and putted it on a small and cute pastel bag and gave it to you.

"Have a good day and stay strong!"
And the lady left the counter.

"W-why did y-you.."
You couldn't continue you sentence and the guy laughed cutely.

"Why did I said that we are a couple?Yes,we are not a couple......"
He trailed off and smiled.

"Yet.I am Eunsang by the way."

"I a-am (Y/n)..."
You want to hide your face since you were very sure that you are red as a tomato now.

"Aaww so cute~You can have both of the macaroons if you give me your number.So deal or no deal?"

You didn't know that you could find someone in the sweet shop...

________________

Eyyyy I got a chance to connect into my aunt's wifi so I immediately finished writing this so sorry if this is crappy.

So what is your answer to Eunsang's question?

Don't forget to vote and maybe comment?

-Milky Yang