[ imagine ↪ Seungwoo ]

You were a big fan of Victon,especially Seungwoo.You always dreamt of being his girlfriend.You admire his talents,handsome face,good built of body and lastly,his tattoo.The tattoo in his chest was a big turn on for you,it makes him more attractive.

They had their fanmeeting for their new comeback and you immediately bought a ticket.You were so excited that finally,you would see victon complete.When the day of fanmeeting came,your excitement was mixed with nervousness since this your first time to see them in personal and fear, which you didn't know the reason why are you feeling it.When your turn came, you first encountered Subin since the arrangement is youngest to oldest and for you,it was like save the best for last.

After the 6 members,your much awaited turn with Seungwoo finally came.You noticed that Seungwoo keep staring at you when you were talking with Seungsik but you didn't want to assume.

"Hello,beautiful lady~What's your name?"
He exclaimed,making you blush.

"I-I am (Y/n) and I am not beautiful.."
You shyly said.

He looked to you while signing the album.
"What?That's not true!You are so beautiful that you caught my attention."
Then he winked at you,making your face become more red.

Suddenly,he leaned closer to you,brought his lips to your ear and whispered.
"Wait for me outside after the fanmeeting,I'll show you something special."

And you did what Seungwoo said.After the fanmeeting,you waited for him outside of the venue.The place is now quiet and the crowd already disappeared, making you alone.After some minutes,Seungwoo came with a smiling face.

"W-what do you want to show, S-seungwoo?"
You immediately asked.He may be your idol but you felt that something bad is gonna happen.

He didn't answer,instead he pulled an evil smirk and attacked you while covering your nose with an handkerchief where he putted chloroform.You tried not to inhale the chemical in but on your dismay,you passed out in his arms.He smiled at your knocked out figure and carried you in bridal style to their van.

"You will be with me forever,sweetheart.Never ever gonna let you go..."

_______________

This is in my kpop yandere book,please check it out!

And you may wonder that I wrote Victon instead of X1.It is because in my yandere book,I addressed him as an Victon member and I am just stating a fact.(It actually hurt me big time that I can't address him as an X1 member huhuhu)

Don't forget to vote my lovely readers!

-Milky Yang