[ LAFS 5 ↪ Hangyul ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight series 5

"Hey (Y/n),WAZZUP!!"
Your girl bestfriend greeted as she entered the noisy classroom.

"What's with the greeting?Your voice was pretty loud ya' know"
You said while watching her sit on the vacant chair beside you.

"Well,starting today you should get used to it.I am not called 'Megaphone Voice girl' for nothing,right?"
You just rolled your eyes at the statement.

"I have a hot tea and freshly baked news here.You wanna know?"
She said while turning her chair direction to you.

"Spill"

"Well i just heard that the old woman,Mrs.Shin has retired!"
And your face brightened as you hear that your really strict homeroom teacher has left the school.

"And an man replaced her being our homeroom teacher. I think his name is Lee Hangyul or something"
Then a frown can be shown on your face.

"That must be an ugly old man that is ready to beat our asses with a thick stick if we don't follow him"
You can hear your bestfriend laugh at what you said.

"No!Actually,he just got out from college.I've already seen him in an welcoming party for new teachers and MAN!God must put an effort making him 'cuz his damn handsome!"
She said and giggled.The perks of having a teacher parent.She know all news in the school

"I don't believe you."

"Well,let's see~"

Then the door of the class room burst open,revealing the principal of the school.The students arrange the chairs and stand up to greet the old principal.After the greeting, the principal mention the student to sit down that they quickly obeyed.

"I have an important announcement for you students.So apparently your homeroom teacher,Mrs.Shin left the school after serving the school for many years."
The principal said while the students inside the room want to shout in delight.

"And Ofcourse there would be someone to replace your former teacher. Mr.Lee,come in"
Then an handsome guy in blue Polo and black slacks entered the room.The student,especially you,stared at the lad in awe.

"I told you"
Your bestfriend whispered.

"Hello everyone.I am Lee Hangyul and I will be the new homeroom and science teacher for this room"
He smiled and your heart was beating fast.

Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug.

'AAAHHH!Why my heart is beating fast?!Am I inlove?!?!Andwae!"
You said in your mind.

"I'll leave now,Mr.Lee and students,please be good to your new teacher."
And the principal exited the classroom.

"So Shall we start our lessons?"
Hangyul said that make the students whine.

"Sir!We should know each other,right?Let's have a introduction thingy"
The girl in back said.

"Okay!Let's start in the first row!"
Hangyul said and the introduction started.

The students started to tell things about their selves in the center like full name,age, and hobbies.
The girl student on your right had finished her introduction,meaning that your are the next.As she got seated,you stand up and walk in the front nervously.Your palms were cold and sweating.Well,your are nervous not because you are gonna talk infront of people but because the handsome teacher that you were inlove in the first sight is gonna be near to you,like 20 inch something.

You straightened your posture and positioned your self infront of you classmates and beside Hangyul who is currently admiring you with sparkling eyes,looking inlove.

"H-hello sir!I am (Y/n) (S/n),(Your Age) years old.My hobbies are reading and dancing.W-well I like reading and sometimes studying but I am not s-smart----"

"Well,if your not smart then why did you ace all the quiz and exams like a legend?"
Your bestfriend said out loud and the other students laughed and agreed while Hangyul just chuckled.You gave your bestfriend a stern look and she just laugh playfully.

You shyly walked to your chair and sat on it.

"By the way,since the all of your subject teachers have a conference to attend,I will let you go home early and have a half day!"
Hangyul announced and the students roared in happiness.

"But we are going to start our lesson tomorrow,understand?"
Then Hangyul received a yes from the students.

Then the school bell started to rang,que that they are now allowed to leave.

"Okay,see you tomorrow.Class dismiss!"
And the students started to leave while you were packing your things.

"Ms.(S/n),you stay."
Hangyul said that make you stop what you are doing.

"I'll get going,(Y/n)!Good luck with sir handsome"
Your bestfriend said that only you can hear and patted your back.

The coast of students were now gone,making you and hangyul alone in the room.

"Come here,(Y/n).Don't be scared,I don't bite.I only love"
Hangyul said, whispering the last sentence so you can't hear.You walked to his direction.

"W-what do you w-want,s-sir?"
You asked nervously and hangyul chuckled.

"May I ask,Do falling inlove with my student is a sin?"

"N-no,sir but the school won't allow you having a relationship with a student of course."

"So it's a no then."
Hangyul stand from his seat and walked over you.His face is now only inch far from yours.

"Then it's not a sin to love you,right?"
Then he closed the gap between you and him.His soft lips landed on yours.You were shocked at first but eventually kiss back.Hangyul pulled off and rested his forehead into yours.

"Let me love you,(Y/n).Accept my love and I will make you my queen.But let us keep this a secret to the school."

"I will accept your love,Hangyul"
Then you two kissed again.

___________________________

Heya guys!
Hyung line is already done!Maknae line is the next!
But before that I am gonna made an Seungwoo birthday special first then Christmas special then continue to make for the maknaes.

-Milky Yang