[ LAFS 10 ↪ Hyeongjun ]

When they fell in love with you at the first sight 10(Hyeongjun)

A/n Play 'any of your sad songs while reading for better experience hihi~❤

Hyeongjun lived his life in the hospital because of his heart disease.He treated the hospital as his home even when he was still a kid.He was used of being protected because of his weak heart and he was okay with it since he doesn't have a choice--Well,he has,it is either to live or die.

He thought his life was boring,not until he met you.One day,his personal nurse told him that the room next to him would be occupied by you.He was curious about you so after taking his medicines,he sneaked out and went to your room.He held the doorknob and twisted it slowly.As the door opened,he saw your sleeping figure on the bed,looking peaceful and he immediately fell in love.He doesn't really believe in love at first sight but now,he does.You were really beautiful but you looked pale and thin,which he was concerned about.What is the reason and why were you sent in the hospital?Do you have the same sickness as him?Or worst?

Meanwhile,you slowly opened your eyes while remembering why were you in a unfamiliar room.Then you saw him,looking at you with wide eyes.He must be shocked that you already woke up.

"W-who are you?"
You said as your voice sound hoarse.

"Oh Hi,I'm Hyeongjun!I'm your room neighbor.I came here because I was curious about the new comer which is you."
He explained with his cute accent.

"What's your name?"
He asked.

"My names (Y/n).."

After a month,the two of you became close.Hyeongjun would always visit you in your room and talk about everything.Then you would go with him whenever he has check ups or when the doctor need to inject his weekly medicine which he take along with the tablets and capsules.But he was confused why he haven't seen you go to check ups or take medicines like he does.Sometimes,he would see you having nose bleeds or vomiting blood.He started to worry but you always tell him that it is part of your sickness.He also noticed that your hair started to fall out of your scalp until you became bald.You were embarrassed about it but he didn't care.You were still the beautiful (Y/n) he knows and it makes him fall in love more.

When he is about to go in your room,he saw a woman who looks like you,talking to a doctor while crying.It is bad to eavesdrop but he was curious what they were talking about.

"I-is there any c-chance that (Y-y/n) would be o-okay?"
The woman asked to the doctor while sobbing.

"I'm sorry Mrs.(S/n) but the cancer cells already spread out through her body and there is no way we can cure it anymore.Her cancer is now in stage 4 and she didn't want to take the chemotherapy and the medicines we gave since the beginning.All we could do is to pray and hope that she would heal."
The doctor said as the woman started crying more.Hyeongjun also started tearing up.

"I-is m-my daughter going to d-die?"
The question hit Hyeongjun like a truck.

"Unfortunately,since the cancer became worst,she will die.Base on our estimation,she will only have a few hours to live.It would be a big miracle if she will last a day or two."
Then Hyeongjun fell on the floor as if his knees gave up upon the news.He can't believe that he is going to lose you,the only girl he love.It is worst than having his heart disease. He shouldn't feel this,it is bad for his heart,but he can't help it.He really love you but even his love can't heal you and save you from dying.All he can do was to stay beside you until your last breath.

You were moved into another room with tubes and wires connecting to your body,it is the only thing that make you still breathing.Hyeongjun sat on the chair beside your bed and held your hand gently.Tears were flowing down from his face.What did you do in your past life for you to suffer like this?Seeing you in this state made his weak heart break into pieces.

You opened your eyes and Hyeongjun immediately noticed it then wiped his tears.

"(Y-y/n)!You're awake!Do you need anything?Wait!I'll go call the doctors--"

"Y-you are the o-only one I n-need right now,H-hyeongjun."
You were struggling to talk because of the transparent mask like placed in your mouth and nose.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have cancer?I could have force you to take the medicines and chemo.."
Hyeongjun started to cry.

"I'm s-sorry but I a-already g-gave up..."
Tears also started to fall from your eyes.

"I-I love y-you,H-hyeongjun.Please a-always remem..ber....that."
You said as you started to gasp for more air.You know it is time to leave.

"I love you too,(Y/n).Very very much.."
Then Hyeongjun kissed you hand and held it close to his face.

"C-can I sleep now?I want to r-rest already..."
Your eyelids started became heavy and breathing started to be hard for you.You were dying in front of the guy you love.

"T-this hurts me but yes,y-you can now sleep,(Y/n)."

"G-goodnight..I love you...."
Then the machine beside you started to beep continuously as your heart stopped beating.Hyeongjun started crying more and held his chest where his heart is.He can't take these kind of emotions,it is really dangerous for him

The doctors and nurse rushed in as Hyeongjun got up from sitting and stepped out the room,still holding his heart who was beating abnormally fast but instead of panicking,he smiled.

"I love you,(Y/n).."
He mumbled as he fell on the floor while enduring the pain in his heart and passed out.

The other nurses saw him and immediately brought him to the emergency room after they checked his pulse.There wasn't a pulse anymore.

In two separated rooms,where (Y/n) and Hyeongjun was,the doctors panicked and started to revive them,hoping that the two would breathe and have their hearts beating again.They didn't stop but everything was too late.

"(Y/n) (S/n).Time of death,12:04 am.."

"Song Hyeongjun.Time of death,12:05 am.."

In the end,they stayed together and loved each other.Nothing can hold them back,even death.

_______________

I will go to you like the first snow by Ailee started playing when I was writing the sad part and I legit started crying like watdapak?!?
(This is one of my longest imagine,like it has 1029 words)

Well I love Angst though I don't really write one often
But now,I'll make sure to write more mwahahaha!

Anyways,don't forget to vote and comment if you cried!(I bet I am the only one who criedlol)