[ LAFS 6 ↪ Junho ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight series 6(Junho)

Your parents wanted to have a vacation on your grandmother's province and you are totally against it.No wifi,slow signal,bugs all around, and more but whether you like it or not,they will take you with them 'cause it is a 'FAMILY' vacation.

"But mom, I don't wanna go!Let me stay here!"
You protested and your mom gave you a stern glare.

"No buts,(Y/n).You are going with us.Get you things now,we will be waiting in the car."
Your mom left and your dad just smiled to you then followed your mom outside.

"Well,guess I don't have a choice but to follow."
You took your bag and a small suitcase.You sighed heavily before dragging the luggage with you.

~~

On the 4 hours trip to your grandma's province,you fell asleep in the backseat.You were dreaming about having a wedding with your kpop idol and you two were about to kiss but you wake up when you fell from the car seat.Your mother started laughing while your dad was trying his best not to laugh by placing his hand to his mouth.

"W-well,just the exact timing,we're here!"
Your mom got out from the car,still laughing.

You send your not-so-deadly glare to your dad.
"How could you,dad?How could you?!"

"Sorry,your mom came up with the idea."
You opened the door as you grabbed your bag and got out from the car.

You entered the old house of your grandma but despite of being tested by the weather for years,the house stood strong with lots of plants surrounding on it.

"(Y/n),my beautiful grandchild!"
Your grandmother greeted as the two of you hugged.

"How are you?"
Your grandma asked

"I am doing good--"

"I bet she didn't want to come here."
Your cousin,Eunsang appeared.

You rolled your eyes at him.
"Psh!You're just jealous that I am grandmother's favorite grandchild."
You said,joking.

"Ey ey ey!Stop fighting,you two."
Your grandma sighed.

"Since (Y/n) didn't visited the town for a long time,why don't you give her a tour,Eunsang?"

"But--"

"Do you want to me to get mad at you,Eunsang?"

"N-no,grandma.C'mon,(Y/n)!The time is running."
Then Eunsang sprinted out of the house and your grandmother chuckled.

"That kid..You better follow Eunsang so you won't be loss,(Y/n)"
Your grandma smiled.

"Yes grandma.I'll go now."

"Come back before dinner,okay?"
And you just nodded.

You walked out from the house and looked everywhere to find Eunsang.After calling his name out and walking around,you found him talking a guy.

"Hey,Eunsang!"
You called him as you made your way to them.

Eunsang turned his head to you and smiled.
"Oh,Junho this is (Y/n),my cousin who lives in the city."
Then the guy faced you and you did the same.Your heart started to beat fast.This is your first time to feel like this.

Meanwhile,Junho stared at you,looking like a lovestruck highschool girl.Eunsang let out a forced cough to knock you two out back to your senses.

"Uhm (Y/n),this is Junho,a close friend of mine who studies in the city."

You shyly smiled at him as the two of you shaked hands.The physical contact with him made the butterflies in your stomach go wild.

'Am I inlove?'
Out of the all question in your head,this one came up.

"Uhm Junho would like to take (Y/n) for a walk?'Cause my mother wanted me to buy the ingredients for our dinner later."

"Oh,s-sure.I don't mind taking this pretty girl for a walk."
Then,suddenly he winked at you,making your heart skip a beat.

Eunsang smiled at you and reminded Junho to take you home before dinner then left.The two of you started walking slowly as the cold breeze brushed on your skin but you didn't mind about the coldness.

"So,do you know what is the sound of a heartbeat?"
He broke the silence between the two of you.

"Uhm I don't know.Maybe,Dug dug dug?"

"What?But my heartbeat didn't sound like that."
You looked to him,confused.

"Huh?"

"My heartbeat sound like (Y/n),(Y/n),(Y/n)... "
Then you laughed at his cheesy pick up line but deep inside,your heart is doing backflips because of happiness.

_____________

Hey I'm back with the love at first sight series!
Maybe after this series and a few bonus chaps(?) I'll end this book like for real so I could focus to my other books.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote!

-Milky Yang