[ LAFS 2 ↪ Wooseok ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight Series 2

"Y/n!What happened to your grade in math!Why did it became low?!?!"
Your mother said in an angry tone.

"I am s-sorry.I did my best---"

"But It wasn't enough!"
She said.

"I'm gonna get you a tutor"

"B-but mom----"

"No buts Y/n.I'm gonna get you a tutor and that is final."
Then she walked out of your room

'Aishh Fuck this!'
You said in your mind.

[In the other day]

"Y/n!Your tutor would be here in minutes!I'm going out with a friend so behave when your tutor arrive,okay?!?And please wear something presentable!"
Your mother shouted and then you heard the sound of the door being opened and closed.

You rolled your eyes while remembering what your mother said.
"Why would I ditch my comfortable Pajamas!"
Then you grab you phone and watched kdramas.

While you were focused on the drama you're watching,You heard the doorbell rings.You placed your phone on the bed and hurried down to open the door.As the door opens,you were greeted by the handsome face.

"Are you Y/n?"
The man said.

"Y-yes"
Then you want to facepalm yourself because you stuttered.

"I'm Kim Wooseok and I will be your tutor"
Then he smiled sweetly at you.

"A-ah yeah!Come inside."
You said and then you opened your door widely,mentioning him to enter.

"So where should we study?"
He said as he enter your house.

"Uhmm in my room?"

"Okay.After you"
And you start walking off to you room,he followed you.

You two entered the room and sat on the chairs on your study table.You already got the notes and books needed in front of you.

"So Let's start!"
He exclaimed and the tutoring lessons has started.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]

"As I was saying,the angle 5 and angle 6 were skew lines.They are noncoplanar and non-intersecting— Hey are you listening?"
Wooseok asked but doesn't receive any answer 'cause you fell asleep in the middle of discussion.

He tucked the few hairs that covering your face in your ear,admiring your face.He crossed his arms and rested his head there,copying your position.His face is just 3 inch far from yours.

"I can't believe that I fell inlove on you at the first sight"
He mumbled.

"I love you,y/n..."
Then he kissed your forehead.

But little did Wooseok know that you were just pretending to be asleep and after hearing his confession,your heart wanted to explode since the feeling is mutual.