[ The End of our Journey ]

"So Miss (Y/n),want do you want from me?"
Milky yang said as she look at your eyes,seeing how sad are you.

"I-I want to take a glimpse of my past being an X1 fan"
You hung your head low.

"X1?They're the group who have brought down by an controversy,right?Psh!That group had some cowards members."

"Please help me,it's been a while since I have seen them together."
You pleaded to Milky,who just looked you with pity.

"Then,Lay down to the bed."
Then you obeyed quickly.

"I want you to think about the last time you saw them.Maybe in a concert or fanmeeting,just think of it and close your eyes."

"Now,I want you to relax and calm your body."
As you closed your eyes,you heard a sound of snap and everything turned to change.

From pitch black,you now can see the members in a stage.They were performing Flash.Overflowing charisma,synchronized moves and good quality voice can be heard.You remembered,this is the time when they got their first win.After the performance,it was announced that they won.You started crying like the time you first saw them.You were really happy that they made it from the produce x 101 line up.

"One it~"
The leader,Seungwoo said while other members were emotional.

"Thank you for giving us an opportunity to win this award.We are very very happy that we have you all in our sides.Please support us until the end.Saranghae,one itss!!!!"
After hearing Seungwoo everything change.

The news started to appear.Cheating of votes and line up issues was exposed.Everything seems getting to be worst,more worst than ever until you knew that X1 has disbanded.Anger and sadness filled your heart.Hot liquid from your eyes started to roll down to your cheeks one by one.You were sobbing quietly.

Meanwhile,Milky Yang was watching you to tear up while eyes closed.She started to feel pity,for you and her self as she remember everything.

"I can't believe I met my co-one it in this kind of situation."
She mumbled silently and also started to cry without any sound.

"I just wish everything will be okay as we reached the end of our journey and start a new ....."

_________________________

Hope you guys still support X1 even we have reach the end of our journey.
Milky Yang is now signing out from this book.
Thank You.