[ LAFS 8 ↪ Minhee ]

When they fell in love with you at first sight series 8(Minhee)

Minhee is this what they call 'The Handsome and Popular Nerd'.He only have few friends.Whenever he is in school,he would just read and study to his favorite place in this school,the library.He loves to be alone but his friends also loves to bug him.

While he was in the classroom and reading a book,a sound of a door opening and the teacher with a unfamiliar girl made Minhee almost drop his book on the ground.The girl's beauty is so breathtaking,his heart started to beat fast.He would imagine himself having heart-eyes to the girl,this is the first time that he feel something like this but he knew what it is,he is inlove.

"Okay Class,we have a new student.Please introduce yourself."
The teacher spoke.

"H-hello!I am (Y/n) (S/n),please treat me well!"
You said as you smiled sweetly and bowed.

"Welcome to my class miss (S/n),you can sit beside...Kang Minhee,please raise your hand."
The teacher said and Minhee raised his hand slowly.

The girl jogged and sat on the chair beside Minhee.The lad turned his head to his friends,Wonjin and Eunsang teasing him and making hearts,Minhee sent them a death glare making them laugh.

"Uhm Hello,Minhee~"
You exclaimed making his head turn to you.

"Let's be friends!"
You interposed,lending your hands to have a shakehands with him.

"S-sure,let's be f-friends."
Minhee replied as he held your hand,accepting your offer.

Month after,the two of you became inseparable.You and Minhee always hang out to everywhere,even in the library.You always help and have each other's back.You also have grown an big fat crush to him but you don't know if he like you back so this day you have planned to confess to him.

Now,the two of you are in the library with an awkward atmosphere--well,to you.Cold beads of sweat are rolling down from your forehead and you keep biting your nails--an habit whenever you are nervous.But then you decided to break the silence between you and him.

"I have something to tell you."
The both of you spoke at the same time.

"Y-you can g-go first.."
You trailed off.

"No,ladies first--"

"No,you--"

"(Y/n),you first."

"Why don't we say it at the same time?"
You suggested nervously.

"Sure,I'll count.1...2...3!"

"I like you!"
"I like you!"
The both of you said at the same time making you blush.

"Y-you like me b-back?"
You exclaimed shyly.

"U-uh yeah,for a long time now actually."
He said.

"(Y/n),since we both like each other,would you be my g-girlfriend?"

"Yes,ofcourse!I'll be your girlfriend!"
You said loudly making the librarian hush you and send you a stern glare making Minhee chuckle.

Minhee suddenly hugged you.
"Thank you,(Y/n).You don't know how you made me so happy right now.."

_______________
God I have been watching cravity videos in repeat *sigh*

I love Wonjin and Seongmin goddamnit!!Well who is your pick?
I mean I love them all.Taeyoung and Seongmin is just 3 years older than me lol.

Stream Hangyul and Dohyon's Unfamiliar! And I love Eunsang's cover 'Let's go see the stars'

And a quick question,If X1 didn't disband,is there any possibility that they would be in the lineup for the Road to Kingdom?

Anyways,Don't forget to vote!

-Milky Yang