[ LAFS 3 ↪ Seungyoun ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight series 3

You were working as a make up artist.Well,you were very famous on the beauty industry like hell you are very good at it.As you were preparing to film your korean look make up,your personal assistant approached you.

"(Y/n),Mrs.Choi's secretary told me that she want to meet you in her office."
She said while arranging the make ups.

"I'll go now"
Then you walk out of the studio.You need to go to Mrs.Choi office immediately 'cause you know she hates waiting.

As you reached the CEO's office,you knocked on the door.After seconds,the door opened.

"(Y/n),My dear!You're here!"
The CEO, Mrs.Choi welcomed

"Come on!Sit here!"
She said as she mentions you to sit in the comfortable looking chair and then you obeyed.

"You know that you are one of the most good make up artist in the whole south korea and overseas,right?"
She said and you just nodded.

"Well,I want you to teach a kpop idol how to do his idol make up.This will happen in a show"
She said then she took a sip on her coffee.

"His?Then I assume this is a male.So what is his name?"

"His name is Cho Seungyoun from X1.If you know Produce x 101,then maybe you are already familiar with him."
Well,You were a produce x 101 and X1 fan,he is your main pick and bias.

"Ahh yes,I know him.It's an tv show right?So when it is?"
You asked,excited.

"It is tomorrow.I know that you are gonna do a good job,(Y/n)!Hwaiting!"
She said with her voice full of determination and you smiled.

"Hwaiting!"

~~

[At the show]

"So Seungyoun-sshi,Do you know how to do your make up?"
The Mc asked seungyoun.

"Actually,I only know a little bit!"
He said as he laugh.

"Well,we invited the one of the most good make up artist in asia.Please Welcome,(Y/n) (S/n)!!
The Mc said as he mentioned you to stepped on the stage,while the people in the studio clapped and Seungyoun waiting for your appearance.

As you entered the stage,The people in the studio,especially Seungyoun,stared at you in awe.Your beauty is out of this world.Your make up is just simple,having that smooth skin,glittery eyeshadow,pink cheeks and red tinted lips.In Seungyoun's eyes,every angle of you is beautiful.

"Welcome to the show,(Y/n)-sshi~Can you please introduce your self to us?"

"Ah Yes!Hello everyone!I am (Y/n) (S/n),a make up artist that will help you to make your self more beautiful!"
You said,smiling while Seungyoun stares at you lovingly,looking inlove.

"Look at Seungyoun,looks like he is inlove!"
The other mc said that makes the whole people in the studio laughs while You and Seungyoun's cheeks become red.

"I-It's not l-like that!Ms.(S-S/n) is just really b-beautiful."
Seungyoun said shyly.

"T-thank you for the compliment, S-seungyoun-sshi!"

"So let the make up tutorial begin!"
The mc announced and you started to make up Seungyoun.

You explained all the things how to do the kpop idol look as you put the make up products on Seungyoun's face lightly.On the other hand,Seungyoun is just staring at you,actually looking inlove.

'I think I am Inlove with this girl'
Seungyoun said in his mind.

"Then lastly,if y'all apply lipstick or a liptint,make sure that it would be not too thick but not to thin,just balance.And that's it!We're done of the Kpop idol make up tutorial.I hope the people learned a lot about make up"
You said while you clasped your hands together.

"Thank you for sharing your make up knowledge,(Y/n)-sshi~I hope that Seungyoun know how to make up now."
The mc said.

"Ah--Ne!Thank you,(Y/n)!"
And Seungyoun bowed to you,smiling ear to ear.

"Up next,Let's meet the newest group in town,CIX!We will be back!"

[Backstage]

"(Y/n),We need to go now.We still need to film a make up tutorial"
Your Assistant said.

"Ah okay,wait"
You said then you fixed you things.

"Ahh (Y/n)-sshi?"
A voice of male said.

You look up and see Seungyoun,smiling at you nervously then you smiled back.
"Ahh yes?"

"C-can I get your n-number?For make up tips though...."
He said while slightly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure!"
Then you gave him your personal calling card.

"You can text me or call me,anytime you want— "

"(Y/n),let's go!"
Your assitant didn't let you finish what you saying.

"Oh I gotta go now.Bye,Seungyoun!"
You said waving and walking off to the exit.

~~

Now,you are in the car.You were scrolling through your social media but then an unknown number send you a message.

+367**********

+367******** send you an attachment
(The photo above)

:That's how horrible I am on make up hahahaha😂
Also,I think I am inlove with you
Can I take you on a date tomorrow?
This is Seungyoun btw

Then you chuckled,thinking that it is a bit hilarious that your bias is now inlove with you.

+368*********:
Sure!I would love too!

____________________

One of my longest imagine hahahHahaha!
Next would be Yohan!!!
Wait for it guys!

Don't forget to vote and share this to you co-one its!

-Milky Yang