[ birthday special ↪ Seungwoo ]

You where now inside a large box.You were sweating a bit because nervousness but the excitement in you is overflowing.Today is the birthday of your long time boyfriend,Seungwoo.You two met in a fanmeeting in your country.He wrote his number on the page that he is supposed to sign then you contacted him immediately after the fanmeeting.You two fall in love with each other and commited a long distance relationship.

Back to the present.The members and you planned this weeks ago.You have to fly from (Your country) to korea for hours but it will be worth it 'cause you are still gonna see the love of your life,Seungwoo.

"Guys!Guys!Hyung is here!!!"
You can hear Seungyoun saying it and after minute you heard the door opened.

"SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA~SARANGEUN SEUNGWOO-HYUNG!SAENG-IL CHUKA HAMNIDA!"
The members sang.
(A/n i don't know if its right lol so correct me if I'm wrong)

"Thank guys.I thought y'all forgot my birthday."
Seungwoo said and laugh.

"Hyung!We have a gift for you!"
Dongpyo said as he grabbed Seungwoo's hand and dragged him in the gift.

"Woah!This is very big.I wonder what is this~"
You can feel that Seungwoo is starting to un-tie the ribbon.

When he opened the box,You stand up and surprise him.He was shocked at first but eventually hug you.

"Are you surprised?"
You whispered to him.

"I am really really surprised and I love it"
He released you from the hug and looked at you eyes.

"I love you,(Y/n)"

"I love you too,Seungwoo"
Then his lips landed into yours.

"YAH!SEUNGWOO-HYUNG!!THERE ARE KIDS HERE!!MAKNAES COVER YOUR EYES!"
Wooseok said.You and Seungwoo just chuckled and continued the sweet kiss.

______________________

It is really really short lol
Please bear with me,I am suck at writing

-Milky Yang