[ LAFS 4 ↪Yohan ]

When they fell inlove with you at the first sight series 4

"(Y/n),you know that is pretty dangerous outside especially at night,right?"
Your dad said and you just nodded.

"So I want you to take some taekwondo classes"
And you look at your dad with wide eyes.

"What?!Why?!"

"So you can protect your self!You are our only daughter and I want you to be safe."
Your dad retorted and you just let out a heavy sigh of defeat.

"Okay fine.When is the start?"
You asked while taking a bite of your favorite snack.

"Tomorrow,after your class.At the taekwondo studio near to your school.Don't worry (Y/n),your trainer is the son of one of my close friend and it is a private lesson."

~~

[In the Taekwondo Studio]

It's been 30 minutes since you arrived in the studio and that 30 minutes,you were very bored as hell.You and your impatient ass started to wonder around the room.Seeing some taekwondo gear,suits, and more.

'I bet It is gonna be a boring lesson'
You thought while eyes.So you thought.

You heard the door opened so you turned around.You saw an tall handsome guy in black t-shirt and jogger.You were starstrucked for a moment but gained back you senses.

"A-annyeonghasseyo"
You said and bowed.The guy chuckled.

"Don't need to be that formal,(Y/n).I am just a year older.By the way,I'm Yohan"
He smiled,showing off his bunny teeth.

"O-oh okay"
You said,finding the conversation awkward.

"So let's start!"
Then he stand beside you.

"Before I teach you some taekwondo moves,let's warm up first"
Then he started to do some warm up poses and you followed.

After hours,you finally know to do taekwondo but still needs to improve though.You just keep laughing when you fall or suddenly have cramps while yohan would just giggle at the sight.

"Wews that was tiring!"
You said and took your water bottle and have a drink on it.

"Oh it's almost dinner time.I was really enjoyed teaching that I didn't notice the time"
Yohan said after glancing the wall clock.

"Let's have a deal,(Y/n)"
Yohan turned his gaze on you and you did the same.

"Let's have a taekwondo fight!"
You almost choked the water your drinking.Yeah,almost.

"What the heck,Yohan?!!?I am not that good as you!"
You retorted.

"I'll take easy on you,of course!"

"Okay fine.what is the deal?"

"Whoever the first to be pinned down on the floor will buy food for dinner!"
Then I put down my water bottle.

"Sure!Don't cry if you lost,Mr.Kim Yohan"
Then he laugh

"Don't be over confident,Ms.(Y/n) (S/n)"
And the not-that-serious fight has begun

You keep trying to pinned yohan down in the mat floor but he keep distracting you by showing his bunny laugh.His visual is out of this world and you had been spacing out that he took the opportunity of it and suddenly knocked out and pinned you in the floor.

"Got'ya"
He said in the most sexy way as he can that it made you turn on.

You two made an I connect for a minute then suddenly he kissed you on lips.It just happened for like 10 seconds but it feels like hours for you.

"I love you,(Y/n).It may be the first time that we saw each other but I felt something that I haven't feel before,you make my heart skip a beat.Let me court you."
He said and kissed you again,while you feel like you were in the paradise,again.

__________________

Here it is!The most requested of the series!
Btw,maybe after Hangyul or junho series,I might made a christmas special or something
And a special birthday special for Seungwoo,it may posted late or advance.
I felt bad for not making a special imagine for hangyul,so maybe next time.

I am dec.3 while jin is dec.4,Soobin is dec.5,Hangyul dec.7,daniel is dec.10,seungwoo is dec.24,sana is dec.29 and Taehyung is Dec.30(justsharekolang)
What a coincidence,right?
Can you tell me who are the idols that were also born in december?
Comment down!

Don't forget to vote and share this to you co-one its!

-Milky Yang