[ imagine 1 ↪ Yohan ]

Requested by y_hanney

____________

Anna's POV

"I am going out for a bit.Remember,don't do anything stupid,okay?"
Yohan said and I just nodded.

He smiled and then kissed your forehead.
"Be a good girl,Anna."
Then he left the room but he seems to forget something.

He didn't locked the door!
I cheered in my head.

This is the perfect time to escape!I can't wait to leave this prison like house,go far away and live normally.I got up from my bed and opened the door slowly.After making sure that Yohan isn't around,I walked downstairs and head to the main door but I suddenly remembered that Yohan installed security devices there so he might caught me.But then again,I remembered that he has an secret back door in the kitchen so I quickly went there.The back door looked like a part of the wall since they have the same color but I found this out when I was cooking for Yohan since he told me so.

I slowly pushed the door and it opened.I smiled in joy,finally I am going to see the outside world after years.After I got out from the house,I quickly closed the door and headed out in the back of the house.Behind this house,there was a forest leading into an highway and a bus station.Without even Yohan knowing,I stole money from his wallet enough to pay a bus for a ride.

After an hour of walking and running,I finally reached the bus station.I sat on the bench there and waited the bus to arrive.The bus didn't take too long and I immediately got on it,not forgetting to pay.The bus is heading on a far town where a close friend lives.I sighed in relief of the thought escaping Yohan grasp.

The bus stopped in the second bus stop and a tall guy,wearing an all black hoodie and black cap entered the bus and suddenly sat beside me.I felt scared again,feeling something wrong.

I can't see the guys whole face since it was covered by his cap but I can see him smirking evilly.

"You did an good job escaping,baby.."
The guys said as he removed his cap.

"Y-Yohan?"

"But you didn't do your best.I won't let you leave me again,ever."
Then he covered my mouth and nose with a handkerchief and made me inhale the chloroform he putted in there where I became dizzy and passed out.

_________________

I am so sorry bub!This is so short and rushed!
I am kinda having a writer's block so again,I'm sorry.

-Milky Yang