Hello!

I hold my elbow in one hand and use the fingers of my other to tap over my lips nervously. The observation room is cozy to allow for spectators to further enjoy the interrogations, but I'm not much interested in comfort right now. I'm worried about what may happen when Sandara enters the interrogation room. Surely the subject remembers her, and she may act antagonistically.

The subject is seated behind a table, waiting patiently for what may come. Not even a few minutes ago did she come out of her drugged haze to find herself in an unfamiliar room. She didn't complain or try to escape. She simply sat down in the chair provided and sighed tiredly.

I asked the General not to have her cuffed or strapped down as a sign of trust and he agreed, but he did mention that if anything went haywire, I'd have to take the blame. I would take the blame, but I still think things would go smoother if I was the one going in there. Precautions were taken, of course, but having a block of soldiers at the ready and Jisoo seems extreme. Hopefully neither will be needed.

My fingers tap my lip harder as the door to the interrogation room opens.

And the subject visibly tenses.

-------------------------

So many heart beats, all around me, beating in a crazy way that makes me frown. I've woken up in an interrogation room this time but this definitely isn't the police station. I feel like something big is about to happen but I'm unsure what. I suppose the people that are keeping me here finally want to know about me. Honestly, I assumed this would be sooner, but I won't complain since I got to spend time with the woman with the pretty voice. Perhaps she'll reveal herself to me...

After a while, when I've shaken off the drugs that were shot into me, the solid door to my right clicks open, a buzz signaling me even though I don't need it. I lift my head to see the first face in ages... and it's that refined woman with her lion girl companion, Jisoo. Immediately I tense, prepared for a retaliation, but Jisoo doesn't attack and that refined woman waits by the door as it closes and locks behind her. I narrow my eyes and slide my hands into my lap just in case I have to rip the table from the floor and use it as a weapon. That's dramatic, but I remember from our last fight that Jisoo is much more trained than me in combat. She has actual skill while I only use brute force, which would be fine if she were a normal human. If I were trained I'm sure I would have won the last round.

"I'm guessing you remember us, then," that refined woman says, still remaining by the door with Jisoo.

I lean back in my chair and let my fingertips run over the underside of the table. My nails lightly glide along the underbelly. "Yes, I remember."

That woman adjusts her glasses carefully. "May I sit?"

Well, at least she's polite. "Okay," I say, eyes on Jisoo.

"My name is Sandara, by the way," the woman says as she takes the only other seat in the room. "I didn't get a chance to tell you last time." She adjusts her glasses again and crosses her legs, then motions towards Jisoo. "And this is my companion-"

"Jisoo," I finish. "Yes, I know. You yelled it when she killed Seulgi."

Sandara nods slowly, a pained look on her face. It actually feels genuine. "That's... I'm sorry."

I shrug, nails still running unseen. "It happened."

"Yes it did, when it shouldn't have. Are you okay?"

My eyes find Jisoo again and I stare at her. She doesn't look all too upset about ending a life, but I know by the quick words floating around her head that she does regret losing her cool. She really does think she could have handled things better. She knows Seulgi's death could have been avoided. It should have been avoided.