Tense Situation

My hand roams over the kitchen counter, a rag underneath my palm, and I wipe away the week old stains left behind thanks to laziness and promises to come back to them later. With that done, I turn on the faucet and wet the rag, watching the muddy colors of the stains swirl down the drain, then I ring the cloth out carefully.

A warm hand brushes against the side of my neck, shocking me, and I drop the moist rag into the sink, getting it soaked again under the still running tap.

"You look beautiful," Lisa whispers in my ear, moving my hair aside to better speak softly to me. She presses herself to my back and reaches under my arm to turn off the faucet. "So beautiful."

My head falls back into her shoulder as she runs the tip of her nose behind my ear and mumbles my name, giving me almost kisses with every letter. The sensation of her hands sliding agonizingly slowly across my lower back and to my hips makes me sigh, and I want more, showing it by pushing back into her. She growls that dangerous growl I heard that day when she walked in on me getting dressed and I lick my lips in anticipation. I know now that that sound doesn't mean danger for me.

Carefully, deliberately, Lisa turns me around to face her. Her eyes are bright and she wastes no time getting into my space and pressing a leg between mine. Strong hands grips my hips tighter and I moan softly, grinding slowly on the thigh pressing into me.

"Can I kiss you?" Lisa asks, downplaying the lewd things she's already done to me.

The last time she asked that I rejected her and didn't allow myself to indulge the fantasy. But now, oh now, I want to let myself fall into the scene and enjoy every minute of what Lisa has to offer. So, wrapping my arms around Lisa's neck, I whisper, "Kiss me."

And she closes the distance between us.

Hands tangling in her hair, I moan into Lisa's mouth, and earn her tongue. My heart is pounding against my chest and my breath quickens as Lisa picks me up and sits me on the sink. Immediately I wrap my legs around her waist to bring her as close to me as possible. Still, it's not enough.

Moving her hips against me, and giving me the most wonderful sensation, Lisa breaks our kiss to growl into my neck. Her teeth graze my throat and her fingertips peek under the hem of my shirt. I bite my bottom lip as her mouth moves lower and her hands roam higher, and I groan as the three meet just under my breasts, my bra. She plants a chaste kiss there, and I look down at her to stare into her eyes as she fiddles with the button on my jeans. When my zipper slides down and cool air washes over my exposed underwear, I gulp. Lisa's devilish smile might have something to do with it.

I hold tightly to the edge of the sink and lift myself a little to make it easier for Lisa to slip off my jeans. She yanks them down my legs and tosses them aside carelessly, pecking me on the knee before she comes back up. My grip tightens on the edge of the sink as she stares at me. I'm so exposed- naked legs, ever moistening underwear, bare belly, shirt hem sitting atop my showing bra- and Lisa has all the power. My cheeks get hotter at this realization. Lisa has always been so submissive, so meek, but now she's the one in charge.

And she clearly enjoys the role reversal.

"So beautiful, she says, her light eyes moving down my body to stop between my legs. She grabs my knees carefully and slowly spreads my thighs further apart. "Can I kiss you?" she asks, still looking at my underwear.

Swallowing hard, I nod desperately and manage a shaky "Yes."

Moaning, Lisa takes a knee and moves aside my underwear with a thumb. Her eyes dart up to me as she smiles, and I blush at how wet I am. This pair of underwear are definitely going into the trash.