The fight!!

Avas P.O.V.

I was going to the village festival. I dont like to but someone challenged me so I have no choice unless I want to have a bad reputation but then again I do have a bad reputation in the village. Like everyone is scared of me. But I would like this fight to be over with. God damnit.

I make it there and everything so bright!! Like holyshit!!

"So you didn't chicken out!!" Sammie said. "..." I dont talk anymore.

"Let's get this started!" She looked at her friends and they all got everyone to watch. Well fuck.

She has a fighting stance and is ready to fight. By the look of her stance I already now what her moves are. She wants to punch my gut then axe kick me and then sit on me to declare that she had won.

Hahaha! That would work but I know every way to avoid her moves!!

She rans to me and try to punch my gut. I dodged by moving to the side. She ran to me again and tryed to axe kick me.....but again I dodged. Should I end it now or show the village not to mess with me?? I'll end it and showing dont mess with me. I dodged her punch and go up behind her and axe kick her using 1% of my power. She screams and falls crying.

I'm so strong that I have to use 0-1% of my power and that's strong!!

I turned around and there in front of me is.................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger!!! Hope you like it!!! Bye!!! Sorry it's short.