chapter 10: autoerotic assimilation

Y/n pov

Nothing eventful happened after I talked with summer. We went shopping for new clothes and I got a couple of lingerie pieces. Rick, Morty and I went to blips and chitz; of course Morty fucked that up. It'd been forever since I'd gone back to the arcade. It had gotten bigger and better known since the last time I had gone almost 55 years ago.

Currently Rick, Morty, Summer and I were cruising around in the spaceship. Morty and I were in the back, summer rode shot gun with rick. The three of them sang a pop song. That is until Rick found a distress beacon and we both got excited.

"You're excited about that," Morty asked.

"The first rule about space travel kids is, always check out distress beacons. Nine out of ten times it a ship full of dead aliens and a bunch of free shit! One out of ten times it's a deadly trap, but I'm ready to roll those dice."

Rick steered the ship in the distress beacon's direction and we were off. Soon enough we were inside the giant alien ship.

We walked through the deadly quite hallways. There weren't any dead bodies, blood, or even a sign of a struggle.

"Pretty sure this is a trap Rick. No signs of struggle or blood," I stated.

We continued walking around until Rick took out a spray paint can and started drawing on a wall. Morty asked what he was doing.

"This'll have the cops write it up as a looting by the corevlox."

Before Rick could finish tagging the wall six aliens came out into the hall from a room.

"Can you help us. Our planet planet was taken over by some kind of entity, it absorbed the minds of our people," the only female in the group's started.

Once they finished explaining, Rick asked how they knew it hadn't gotten on the ship with them and even pointed out how calm the two men in the back were.

A screech came out from the two and they attacked the four members of their group. Rick and I took out our guns and got ready for a fight.

"Hello Rick, long time no see," the six aliens said in unison with a sassy hand on the hip.

"Unity," rick said shocked before make the introductions. Morty and summer stood up from their hiding positions behind Rick.

"These are my grand kids. Summer, Morty, this is unity. We sort of used to, uhh, date."

"Who's the other one?"

"Oh right," Rick said flatly, "that's (y/n)."

Unity told Rick she'd have to take the ship back to the planet she had inhabited and that we were welcome to join her. She hadn't been very happy with me being here but she could kiss my ass. Once we got to the planet and off the ship Rick and unity talked even more. Rick eventually suggested that summer and Morty go "play with unity, while unity and I do some catching up."

Unity let us know that we wouldn't be a part of her collective after Morty voiced his concern. She also said she was "never any good at disappointing Rick."

"Well now I'm going to barf. Come on Morty, you coming (y/n)?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Unity lead us to a place were she made burgers. She had some of her collective making a mt. Rush Moore of Morty and summer. Summer was upset by all of this.

"There is no they Morty, they're all a planet of puppets!

"Yeah I can hear you," unity said kind of hurt.