chapter 13: the ricks must be crazy

Y/n POV

Rick decided to take the kids and me to an alternate timeline that had a ball fonddlers movie.

"Gez I can't believe we found a version of earth with a ball fondlers movie franchise," Morty smiled.

"I can't believe the things this reality considers pg-13."

"Yeah, I'm pretty jealous."

"Don't be Morty. There's pros and cons to every *eugh* alternative timeline. Fun fact about this one, it's got giant telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11s, and the best ice cream in the multiverse," Rick said.

We walked to the ship and Rick celebrated the fact that we were going to get some ice cream. Unfortunately once he tried turning the ship on, it wouldn't start. Rick, Morty and I hopped out and checked it out.

"Oh boy, what's wrong Rick? Is it the quantum carburator or something," Morty asked.

"Quantum carburator? Jesus, Morty you can't just add a sci-fi word to a car word and hope it means *eugh* something," Rick said shaking the battery. "Huh looks like there's something's wrong with the microverse battery, we're going to have to go inside."

"Go inside what?"

"The battery Morty. Be right back summer, stay put, don't touch any buttons, and ignore all random thoughts that feel spidery."

"Wait, you can't leave me here," summer protested.

"You'll be fine. Ship keep summer safe," Rick instructed.

Keep summer safe. It repeated.

Rick pressed a button on a trigger he'd been holding and we were sucked into the battery. We were transported to a room.

"Woah, where are we Rick?"

"Remember eight seconds ago when you said go inside what and I said the battery. And then we showed up here and I wasn't like woah this is unexpected, this isn't what I was expecting, what a perplexing situation."

"Alright I get it you don't have to bust my balls."

"Huh, this isn't right. This pipe's supposed to be pumping 20 terawatts of juice up to the engine Morty. Instead it's pumping out ZERO. Now what are these people doing. Ughhhj it's time for some hands on engine repair."

Rick explained his he created a small universe in a box and waited till life was created in one of the planets. He then introduced the people on that world to the wonder if electricity. Some of it went to powering the car, charging his phone and stuff.

"That's slavery Rick," Morty yelled.

"It's society Morty. They work for each other and pay each other."

"That just sounds like slavery with extra steps," Morty countered.

"Oh la-la somebody's gonna get laid in college," Rick rolled his eyes.

rick guided our cube down and had us slap on some antenna headbands before stepping out.

"Wait for the ramp morty," rick stopped morty, "they love the slow ramp, it really gets their dicks hard. "

Once we exited, rick flipped off all of the aliens.

"i told them it means peace among worlds, how hilarious is that," he smiled.

"This is the best Rick," I smirked, flipping the aliens off too.

"Mr President, couldn't help but notice you were having trouble generating power."