||11.

This chapter is dedicated to Jhoiakpan make an author happy by going over to her profile and checking her awesome book "The Pursuit Of Her." it's an amazing book.

Enjoy.

• • •

||Eno's POV||

After the forth period which was maths and was taught by Mr Ubong, the automatic bell rung to indicate launch break.

I promptly stood up from my seat, followed by Sofia and then Shade. We decided to head to one of those stalks, at the back of the school's building. The school had everything but a cafeteria.

Still walking out of the classroom, Osas and two other girls from the basketball's team, came out of nowhere and blocked our path.

"Osas," I spat. "Is your body itching you to find trouble this hot afternoon?"

Osas glared at me, then hissed very loudly. I heard footsteps, and soon Emem was standing beside me. "Eno, what is it?"

"Mind your business!" Osas shouted at her. I snapped my gaze at Osas. Did she just yell at my sister? No one does that!

"I dare you to yell at her again," I snapped at Osas. "I dare you."

Osas cleared her throat, as she tried to escape from my wrath.

"I'm here to tell you, to let Felix be. It's crystal clear Alex, wants you back. Go back to him!" Osas yelled the last part.

I chuckled loudly, then began to clap my hands for her wonderful presentation. "Oh, this is all about Felix? Where is he anyway?" I began to scan the classroom with my eyes, but it seemed he had gone out with his best friends, even before this whole drama started. "Why don't you tell him yourself, cause it seems he's the one crawling after me."

"We all are aware that you're using him to make Alex jealous. It's working, so go back to him!" Osas yelled.

"You see," I said, still trying to maintain my cool. "Only fools make noise."

"Are you in anyway, calling me a fool?!" She snapped, pointing at her chest.

"I didn't, you did." I smirked at her. My eyes went wide, as I watched Osas lift her right hand, ready to hit me. But before her hands could hit my face, Sofia swiftly held her wrist.

"Osas-Efe!" Sofia yelled. "Are you insane?!"

I knew the situation was serious, cause Sofia called her by her full name. Sofia only does that at serious situation.

"Isn't it obvious? It's crystal clear that she's insane!" I yelled, then slapped Osas hard across the face.

"Eno-Obong!" Sofia yelled, same time Emem shouted, "Eno!"

Even Shade had a bewildered look plastered on her face.

"Y-You slapped me?!" Osas cried, holding her left cheek. I smirked, not ready to answer an obvious question.

I looked down at my right palm, which was covered with brown substances, I knew came from her makeup. I began taking small threatening steps towards Osas. She noticed on time, and began to move backward. The only people that could stop me now, were my best friends and Emem. But even they, knew when to interrupt and when not to interrupt.

Osas back soon kissed the wall, and that's when she knew she was trapped. I spread her jacket wide, so it could expose her inner white long sleeve. Then, I wiped my hands on it. Her inner white, now had a large brown stain.