Chapter 1

Author POV

"M-m" the little wolf boy whimpered from inside the box. He had been left in there for 3 days, only a blanket was laying in the box with him and It was the beginning of fall. "Im-c-cold." he whimpered, Tucking his ears under the blanket.
Many people walked by him on the street, mostly ignoring him. He was hungry and very dehydrated. Until one bystander noticed the box just on the edge of the alley way.

She walked toward it. The
wolf's tail started wagging faster and faster as she came near. "Who are you little guy?" She asked. It appeared she was about seven. no parent was in sight, Sad.
"What's this?" She saw a name tag on the box. "Kat-suki bak-ugo" she smiled.
"H-hello?" The wolf whispered. She took the blanket off of his head.
"Woah." She peered into the box and saw the crimson eyed 6 year old kid. he had cute little wolf ears and a fluffy tail, shivering in a thin blanket that looked too small. "Are you hungry?" She asked. He looked away. She opened her heavy coat and picked him up, they were basically the same size so she put his legs around her waist as she snuggled him halfway inside. After she zipped the coat up a little, she looked around.

Your POV

I looked around a bit to see if there was anybody looking for the poor guy. It was getting dark. There wasn't anyone, so I had to do something. "I'm gonna take you to my home." I say as he snuggles closer. I walk a couple blocks to the abandoned home I found a couple years ago. I heard him snoring, cute.
As I open the doors, I'm greeted with a couch that's in surprisingly good condition; a pile of blankets and a heater. Thank god this houses electricity bill was connected to the neighbors. They didn't know that though. I glanced down at the boy. He looks exhausted.
"Guess it's just you and me."