Chapter 3

9 years later
( you are 15 and bakugo is 16)

Your POV

"Beep! Beep!" Bakugo yelled in my ear. He was laying on top of me.
"Ehhh." I was twisting the blanket around myself. "I don't wanna get up." I whined. I buried my face in the pillow. Then Bakugo lowered his head, putting both of his hands on my wrists. I was now pinned.
I felt his breath on my face. "Get up, now." He growled. I wiggled a little and my arms were free to touch his fluffy ears, and he let me.
'Oooh, I see blush. Shit! Am I blushing too???'

"Alright fine!" I say as I shove him off of me.

I got up and turned around. He left his collar on the shelf so I grabbed it. "Take it. I gotta go to that interview at photography central."
I go to the back room and change into a short yellow skirt and a big blue flannel.
Black knee high socks too of course.
I grab my coat and head out the door. "Be good katsu-kun!" I left.

15 minute walk later

"Wow! This place is enormous!" I yell from outside the studio. There were rows of bushes outside these giant glass doors. The wind picked up a little so I held my skirt down. My eyes scanned the top photographers of the month and landed on a name. Izuku midoriya.
His picture was of a Sakura tree. Pretty simple, but the angle made it look so much prettier.
"You must be here for the interview?" Somebody asks from behind me.
I turn around and saw the boss of it all,
A man named all might.

( sorry ThatshockingPun , I'm not done with bakugo yet.)